My order status

Well....I started firing on all cylinders again with Walmart. But not anymore.....my last 6 orders have been cancelled. Anyone else seeing this still? It's funny how Target touts that they don't sell to resellers and they don't accept tax-exempt accounts, yet I personally have spent a truckload of money at Target buying tons of Lego with zero problems (they even upped my credit limit!!). But Walmart accepts tax-exempt accounts, doesn't say anything about selling to resellers, yet they are cancelling orders left and right and leaving HUGE amounts of money on the table. I don't get it......

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, odysea11 said:

Well....I started firing on all cylinders again with Walmart. But not anymore.....my last 6 orders have been cancelled. Anyone else seeing this still? It's funny how Target touts that they don't sell to resellers and they don't accept tax-exempt accounts, yet I personally have spent a truckload of money at Target buying tons of Lego with zero problems (they even upped my credit limit!!). But Walmart accepts tax-exempt accounts, doesn't say anything about selling to resellers, yet they are cancelling orders left and right and leaving HUGE amounts of money on the table. I don't get it......

I don't even bother with Walmart.  The stopped numerous small orders for no reason (credit card BS excuse) and they are slow.  Target lets me buy what I want and ships quick.  No hassles.  Plus I get the 5% back.  

16 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

I don't even bother with Walmart.  The stopped numerous small orders for no reason (credit card BS excuse) and they are slow.  Target lets me buy what I want and ships quick.  No hassles.  Plus I get the 5% back.  

Can’t argue with this. I placed a few orders with Target this morning and already got a confirmation they shipped. I’ve never had any issues with cancellation either, but with Wal Mart they seem to cancel anything I order multiples of, even if it’s only 2 or 3 copies of a set. 

13 minutes ago, Foreman Porgy said:

Can’t argue with this. I placed a few orders with Target this morning and already got a confirmation they shipped. I’ve never had any issues with cancellation either, but with Wal Mart they seem to cancel anything I order multiples of, even if it’s only 2 or 3 copies of a set. 

I even had an order of Funkos cancelled.

Yep. I got a few orders through and then all cancelled.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 1

6 hours ago, odysea11 said:

BFAF567D-3A45-4D29-9710-020E0CC3C875.png

What on earth quantities are you guys ordering?  I have been going with small bursts.  6 in one order, 9 in next, etc mixing up different SKUs in each order a few times a day.  I managed to dodge the Wally and Target hammers using this method, or at least I've convinced myself it's working.  They may just view me as a weirdo LEGO guy who likes to set up large scale battles between Steve and Rapunzel with one side set in Paris and London and the other on a farm just outside Chicago.

EDIT:  Okay, so $25K over 8 orders.  A little less sneaky than 6 per order.

Edited by carini26
  • Like 2