My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazon delayed shipping notifications are the best...just sayin'

Do you ever contact them to complain? Each time I’ve reported a delayed shipment they’ve given me a month off prime. I think at one point I’d earned 9 extra months due to late shipments. Once I even got a $10 credit.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

2 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

Do you ever contact them to complain? Each time I’ve reported a delayed shipment they’ve given me a month off prime. I think at one point I’d earned 9 extra months due to late shipments. Once I even got a $10 credit.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

New policy effective recently reduced compensation to $5 per shipment with a cap at $30.

I remember when it was a free month uncapped. Then it went to 6 month cap. And now this stupid idea. Maybe Amazon has been making more mistakes... guarantee... yeah right.

Edited by danielbud13

15 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

I would pay them delay shipments at this point.  Cheaper than the quote from the divorce lawyer this week.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

More Walmart order shipped. Some still pending for 4 days now ... 

My single order for Snow speeder has shipped. OFS is still in processing as they may be waiting for new stock like LEGO Shop at Home.

Edited by PeaceBD

So for Walmart, and I know this is probably what "not to do" but I got tired of waiting for orders to "move" past the processing stage that have been there for a week that I actually went to Request a Cancellation (I bought on Amazon too so I was satisfied with that quantity), and within 4-8 hours, the items now suddenly say shipped.  My cancellation request is not there anymore either.  Maybe it was reverse psychology or the items that were once in "review" moved out of review and into another category there.  Might be a loophole as odd as it may sound.
Well, I was getting so frustrated with the cancelled orders on CM, I put through a huge order knowing that it would be cancelled too. Now, it's on it's definitely on way.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Haha 3

On 11/28/2018 at 1:09 PM, mizeur said:

LEGO seems to do LIFO for order fulfillment.

I agree with you!  I placed an order for a backordered item and an item in stock.  The backordered item, arrived last week.  I'm still waiting for the item that was in stock + the two promos that are supposedly coming with it.  Very annoying.  In fact, I called LEGO cust service about it.  they assured me my order is still intact and en route.

8 hours ago, LegoMan1212 said:

So for Walmart, and I know this is probably what "not to do" but I got tired of waiting for orders to "move" past the processing stage that have been there for a week that I actually went to Request a Cancellation (I bought on Amazon too so I was satisfied with that quantity), and within 4-8 hours, the items now suddenly say shipped.  My cancellation request is not there anymore either.  Maybe it was reverse psychology or the items that were once in "review" moved out of review and into another category there.  Might be a loophole as odd as it may sound.

So as ironic as this is, I too tried to cancel an online WM order.  It was originally supposed to arrive Dec 4 but suddenly arrived 2 days ago.  The replacement order which I placed mere minutes later for Dec 5 shipment, just shipped today.  lol, WM logic for you...

Ordered a 42063 BMW Technic Bike on 11/25. Supposed to be delivered today (11/30). Just now, at 1pm, I receive this:

Shipment Delayed
www.amazon.com/ref=fxm_3_0_tex_h
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Sir,

We're encountering a delay in shipping your order. The new delivery date is indicated below. We'll send a confirmation when your item ships. We apologize for the inconvenience.

=================================================================================================

Order #xxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx
Placed on Sunday, November 25, 2018

Your new estimated delivery date:  
        Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Items:
        LEGO Technic BMW R 1200 GS Adventure 42063 Advanced Building Toy
        Sold by Amazon.com Services, Inc

Is this normal? That's 2 weeks later ... they didn't know this until the day the item was supposed to arrive? Sounds fishy to me.

Went ahead and chatted with a CS rep, but all she could tell me it was out of stock, and that I had to wait. I'm curious what's going to show up on the 12th - if anything it will be someone's FBA item that they'll send me as I doubt there will be new stock coming in.

14 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Ordered a 42063 BMW Technic Bike on 11/25. Supposed to be delivered today (11/30). Just now, at 1pm, I receive this:

Shipment Delayed
www.amazon.com/ref=fxm_3_0_tex_h
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Sir,

We're encountering a delay in shipping your order. The new delivery date is indicated below. We'll send a confirmation when your item ships. We apologize for the inconvenience.

=================================================================================================

Order #xxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx
Placed on Sunday, November 25, 2018

Your new estimated delivery date:  
        Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Items:
        LEGO Technic BMW R 1200 GS Adventure 42063 Advanced Building Toy
        Sold by Amazon.com Services, Inc

Is this normal? That's 2 weeks later ... they didn't know this until the day the item was supposed to arrive? Sounds fishy to me.

Went ahead and chatted with a CS rep, but all she could tell me it was out of stock, and that I had to wait. I'm curious what's going to show up on the 12th - if anything it will be someone's FBA item that they'll send me as I doubt there will be new stock coming in.

Sometimes they'll send from FBA third party, sometimes they'll cancel. 

Started receiving some sets from Black Friday/Cyber Monday I was actually able to get.  The Apollo sets with frustration free packaging through Amazon shipped in the original LEGO box inside an Amazon box and are pristine!  1 of the 3 Batman Original Batcaves through Blinq for $109 is in good shape, the other 2 are pretty beat up but for $109 I can't complain!