My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My two small orders from Monday were cancelled today, same CC verification excuse they are giving others. 

As a brick and mortar (not LEGO) store owner I can’t even fathom turning away a sale in this era of retail apocalypse.  Hell, we will gladly gift wrap and carry it to your car!

The thing that cracks me up is Walmart and Target want to replace TRU this year and in the end, I’m just buying from AMZ as they price match WM.

I did buy a fair amount at Target this week however with the $10 Gift card promo. 

• Like 1

This seems like an exaggeration. With three people managing two carts each, you could wipe out most of a pallet, but the boxes last year weren't big enough to fill an entire uhaul.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Guest TabbyBoy
1 hour ago, redcell said:

Has anyone heard of any civilians (i.e., non-resellers) getting banned by WM?

I got banned from one of my local Asda (UK Walmart) branches when one of their careless trolley handlers scratched my car last year. He told me to F... O... (it was his last day apparently) so I turned round and decked him. It was witnessed by the store manager who also swore at me and told me to not shop there again unless I wanted to face an assault charge. I wish I'd decked him too, but I didn't ?

Guest TabbyBoy
4 minutes ago, Furious_george said:

In Australia , children push trolleys (carts).

I mean the guys that put the trolleys back at he end of the stack because British shoppers are simply too lazy. In the UK, children sit in trolleys while the obese single mum showing of her wobbly arse in jogging bottoms pushes it. That's typical Asda and UKers know what I mean ?

I got banned from one of my local Asda (UK Walmart) branches when one of their careless trolley handlers scratched my car last year. He told me to F... O... (it was his last day apparently) so I turned round and decked him. It was witnessed by the store manager who also swore at me and told me to not shop there again unless I wanted to face an assault charge. I wish I'd decked him too, but I didn't
You know, this story does not surprise me at all.

• Like 1

This seems like an exaggeration. With three people managing two carts each, you could wipe out most of a pallet, but the boxes last year weren't big enough to fill an entire uhaul.

Yes I agree it is an exaggeration. IIRC there were a number of negative toy reseller narratives reported widely in the news this time last year, like WoN being the “hottest Xmas toy” for about a minute and how prices hit $100 briefly at Amazon and reseller scum is to blame, etc. I know WM just revamped its limits on gift cards to avoid fraud, but all of these changes appear to fit into their stated ethos of only selling to individual consumers.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app