My order status

Since when does Amazon sell modulars "from LEGO" packaged like this? Should I be worried that this is a box of rocks? DO purchased Black Friday for 30% off... Thoughts? 
15433802501238177844067178278834.thumb.jpg.bb02c1d82d7536437ae8e1047374abb1.jpg

Was it shipped in an amazon box? If so, looks like they pulled inventory from a 3P FBA seller to fulfill your order. They do this sometimes when their on hand stock levels run dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

Was it shipped in an amazon box? If so, looks like they pulled inventory from a 3P FBA seller to fulfill your order. They do this sometimes when their on hand stock levels run dry.

Thanks. Yes, it was in an Amazon box, with the Amazon brown paper laid over it...quite surprised to see it in what looked like 3rd-party wrap and label.  Didn't know that they considered inventory to be that fungible!!!

38 minutes ago, thedingman5 said:

Since when does Amazon sell modulars "from LEGO" packaged like this? Should I be worried that this is a box of rocks? DO purchased Black Friday for 30% off... Thoughts? 

15433802501238177844067178278834.jpg

I’d be quite happy with an item arriving like that. Usually if arrives like so it fairs way better than arriving with air pillows.

I had one large order at WM go through on an alternate account (same CC, shipping address, and IP as other accounts). My largest order with all the BF deals is still processing, but two parts have shipped and the others have been broken down into shipments so I'm hoping that it will all go through. I haven't placed any more orders yet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, PeaceBD said:

Lego just cancelled one of my pending brick bank orders which was "Waiting for New Stock" .  This order was placed within minutes of this sale going live. Did anyone get Brick banks from Lego sale placed on the 23rd?

I have a "Waiting for New Stock" notice on my order that I placed when it was on back order. No cancellation notice yet.. But I also got a shipped notice for the holiday promo and the whatever little thing I ordered to make sure the holiday promo gets shipped ahead of time. SO maybe I won't be too bummed if my brick bank gets canceled. 

5 minutes ago, MrToes16 said:

I have a "Waiting for New Stock" notice on my order that I placed when it was on back order. No cancellation notice yet.. But I also got a shipped notice for the holiday promo and the whatever little thing I ordered to make sure the holiday promo gets shipped ahead of time. SO maybe I won't be too bummed if my brick bank gets canceled. 

LEGO seems to do LIFO for order fulfillment.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, PeaceBD said:

Lego just cancelled one of my pending brick bank orders which was "Waiting for New Stock" .  This order was placed within minutes of this sale going live. Did anyone get Brick banks from Lego sale placed on the 23rd?

I got one delivered today. Another one is backordered, they said it will ship Dec 15th. 

15 hours ago, BrickLegacy said:

My condolences to those that went deep on Joker Manor.

I did not realize how massive that box was.

Wow.

I still remember a post a year back complaining how huge the 42055 box is and how expensive for shipping it

So for Walmart, and I know this is probably what "not to do" but I got tired of waiting for orders to "move" past the processing stage that have been there for a week that I actually went to Request a Cancellation (I bought on Amazon too so I was satisfied with that quantity), and within 4-8 hours, the items now suddenly say shipped.  My cancellation request is not there anymore either.  Maybe it was reverse psychology or the items that were once in "review" moved out of review and into another category there.  Might be a loophole as odd as it may sound.

• Haha 1