10235 - Winter Village Market

Huskers1236

Lol, no seriously, do we think this set is going to do well after EOL?

If this is the last year for the WVM, I think it will do just fine in retirement.  The limit of 2 at Shop at Home US is similar to what they did with the WVC about this time last year and it was gone for good by mid-December.  I will be looking to pick up a couple next month with double VIP and the holiday bonus set which will net me a nice discount.

Pardon me for asking but why do we think this set matters? Looking at the numbers for the last 3 retired WV sets, I wasn't impressed.

Quit trolling.  Each and every one of these sets has at least doubled within a year or two of EOL, 3x+ with the Toy Shop.  The Cottage will easily surpass $200 this holiday season.  If those numbers don't impress you, then you are trolling.  Research Institutes, Zombies, these are 1 in a 1000 type set.  If you think this is the norm, you are out of your mind.

Quit trolling. Each and every one of these sets has at least doubled within a year or two of EOL, 3x+ with the Toy Shop. The Cottage will easily surpass $200 this holiday season. If those numbers don't impress you, then you are trolling. Research Institutes, Zombies, these are 1 in a 1000 type set. If you think this is the norm, you are out of your mind.

Trolling, u mean psaking? Lol

Quit trolling.  Each and every one of these sets has at least doubled within a year or two of EOL, 3x+ with the Toy Shop.  The Cottage will easily surpass $200 this holiday season.  If those numbers don't impress you, then you are trolling.  Research Institutes, Zombies, these are 1 in a 1000 type set.  If you think this is the norm, you are out of your mind.

You don't know what troll means do you? You are making a whole bunch of assumptions about what I am saying. I was just asking a gd question if it offends you so gd much don't read it and respond.

Just forget it. Thanks for the help jack off

Edited by mscheaf
  • Like 1

I think anything that has to do with the winter village theme is gold, I mean look at how much the freebies go for and it's a fun theme that anyone can enjoy. Im personally bummed that I missed out on the majority of them because I'd die to have them for my collection but it's nearly impossible for me to find any of the retired ones for a decent price haha.

You don't know what troll means do you? You are making a whole bunch of assumptions about what I am saying. I was just asking a gd question if it offends you so gd much don't read it and respond.

Just forget it. Thanks for the help jack off

I'm well aware of what it means.  Saying dumb things to get a rise out of people.  It's also my job here to respond to things said and people that make this site more cluttered with nonsense than it needs to be.  Your name seems to pop up for the latter quite a bit. 

Also, I won't forget it.  You'd never call me a jack off to my face, I guarantee it. 

• Like 2

Pardon me for asking but why do we think this set matters? Looking at the numbers for the last 3 retired WV sets, I wasn't impressed.

Sir...you don't know jack.  The Winter Village sets on average have around a 30% CAGR.  That's pretty impressive.

PS: Please refrain from calling other members, especially Mods, a jack off.  Thanks.

• Like 2

I'm sure it will come back, trust me....Lego has a lot of 10235, protected from summer heat!

If they (TLC) had the plan to make it available again, what exactly was the point of marking it retired across entire Europe? To promote sales by big retailers in Europe? That would smell like bribery or some sort of market manipulation...

Please, help a poor Italian member to understand your statement, thanks :-(

At S@H Italy the 10235 is RETIRED PRODUCT from february 2014

"You don't know jack" is American slang for basically..."You know nothing/You are wrong."  The term jack off is somewhat of an insult in the US.  Not a major one, because I call every driver on the road one and my 4 year old son repeats it.  LOL

If they (TLC) had the plan to make it available again, what exactly was the point of marking it retired across entire Europe? To promote sales by big retailers in Europe? That would smell like bribery or some sort of market manipulation...

I don't know, but I've the proof that TLC has 10235 in his warehouse (and I will get one of them in the next days)

"You don't know jack" is American slang for basically..."You know nothing/You are wrong."  The term jack off is somewhat of an insult in the US.  Not a major one, because I call every driver on the road one and my 4 year old son repeats it.  LOL

thank you very much...a little improve for my poor english :-)

"You don't know jack" is American slang for basically..."You know nothing/You are wrong." The term jack off is somewhat of an insult in the US. Not a major one, because I call every driver on the road one and my 4 year old son repeats it. LOL

thank you very much...a little improve for my poor english :-)

It's not a word to welcome a friend...That's for sure. :rofl:

you don't know jack...I speak english very well :rofl:

ehehehhe ok, thanks

9123_front.jpg