71002 - Minifigures - Series 11

TheOrcKing

Series 11  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from Series 11?

• Barbarian
    • Scarecrow
    • Pretzel Girl
    • Evil Mech
    • Island Warrior
    • Gingerbread Man
    • Holiday Elf
    • Yeti
    • Mountain Climber
    • Welder
    • Scientist
    • Saxophone Player
    • Diner Waitress
    • Grandma
    • Constable
    • Lady Robot
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from Series 11?

• Barbarian
    • Scarecrow
    • Pretzel Girl
    • Evil Mech
    • Island Warrior
    • Gingerbread Man
    • Holiday Elf
    • Yeti
    • Mountain Climber
    • Welder
    • Scientist
    • Saxophone Player
    • Diner Waitress
    • Grandma
    • Constable
    • Lady Robot
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Series 11?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

Ok thanks. Can't wait to get these. They all look pretty awesome. My least favorite though would be the roller girl waitress.

I'm not too keen on the carhop girl myself, and I'm iffy about the Lady Robot. My opinion may change some when I pick them up and place each on display. The Gingerbread Man is rather impressive with that funky head of....his? ....It? :scratchhead:

Leave it to WhiteFang of Eurobricks to get his hands on these before everyone else and as usual post a great review with plenty of images and the much needed character ratio! Unfortunately, half of my predictions were a little off but at least I did manage on getting some correct at all this time around.

In any case, here is the link to the review

And the character ratio.

Scarecrow - 2

Bavarian Lady - 2

Tiki Warrior - 2

Jazz Musician - 2

Dinner Waitress - 2

Grandma - 2

Barbarian - 4

Evil Mech - 4

Scientist - 4

Gingerbread Man - 4

Holiday Elf - 4

Lady Robot - 4

Yeti - 6

Welder - 6

Mountain Climber - 6

Constable - 6

The minifigures in red are ones I managed to predict correctly from before.

Guess I'm getting the hang of Lego and their shenanigans, eh?

I had a feeling realistically the Tiki Warrior would have been limited to two due to his large special mask but then why are there six Welders? I know LowestFormOfWit will be pleased. :D The Yeti is also another "Why?" moment. I should have figured there would only be two Bavarian Ladies as there was just three of the Lederhosen Guy in Series 8. I knew Evil Mech would have a ratio of four since Battle Mech also had four but I guess I was being hopeful. The Barbarian is another I should have figured to have four like the female counterpart, Warrior Woman. did.

All in all, guessing half of them correctly is pretty good I think, and the characters look great.

So who will you be collecting from this Series? You already know my answer, I'm sure. (Hint: All of them. :wink:)

The box ratio of 60 in view.

9385047434_8e980361bd_o.jpg

Hmm...Interesting ones for me are the Constable, Holiday Elf, and Grandma. Maybe the Jazz Musician too, just beecause this is probably one of the few times where we will see an instrument out of LEGO. Plus, I really like his suit. :D

This has turned out to be a pretty good series.  When I first heard the names, I was very underwhelmed, but there are some very useful figures here.  I'm definitely getting Tiki Warriors to add to my Forbidden Island and all my Islanders, the Scarecrow is great, Elves will be added to Santa and put with the Winter Village setup around Christmas, and you always need ladies in the town.  The robot and Mech I don't care about, probably the only ones I won't get as they are of no use to me.

I always like reading the review that gets posted for each series.  For Series 11, I will get all of them except the Lady Robot, Barbarian and Evil Mech.

Also, I noticed that on the LEGO website the bio information on each of these is now in the minifigures section.  You can't buy them yet though.   

Thanks for posting that review Orc.  It's a very nice read.

I'm loving the Gingerbread man the more I see him.

You're welcome, and Gingerbread Man is pretty cool.

Also, I noticed that on the LEGO website the bio information on each of these is now in the minifigures section.  You can't buy them yet though.

Thanks for pointing that out. Now here is something, why the heck is Mr. Gold being listed with Series 11?

bp_1375414722__series_11_mr_gold.png

I know there still are plenty of him running around but he is not part of Series 11! What the heck is Lego doing?!

And I just completed my series 10 collection :( ....well here we go again....

Much more excited about the Evil Mech as I see he has the classic Blacktron logo on his armor.  I sense a Blacktron commander coming! :w00t:

I know. Believe me, I know! And we already had a Blacktron commander character, sort of, with Series 3 Space Villian.

8803-spacevillain_main.jpg

Anyway, glad somebody else besides me likes the Evil Mech with his classic blaster.

Yes, I'm going to buy up all the Yeti's, Gingerbread men, and Elf's; wage war, and attack Santa's Village.  Fat man in the red suit will have no chance.  :santa:

Ha! What makes that even funnier is I had exactly the same idea! Buy up a whole bunch of Gingerbread Men, Yeti (Yetis?), and Christmas Elves for an all-out Holiday War! :comando::santa::comando::santa::comando: I do have a few Series 8 Santas so I could also have Santa clones joining the mix! :biggrin:

You're welcome, and Gingerbread Man is pretty cool.

Thanks for pointing that out. Now here is something, why the heck is Mr. Gold being listed with Series 11?

bp_1375414722__series_11_mr_gold.png

I know there still are plenty of him running around but he is not part of Series 11! What the heck is Lego doing?!

This just sucks.  Now we know that Lego was intentionally holding back a couple thousand of these noobs just to keep the hype up longer.   :notfair:

If anyone is interested sealed cases are available for preorder on ebay. The seller is the same person I preordered my series 10 sealed cases from and is legit. Price is just about retail now but it could go down. Series 10 was the same price then was dropped by 10 dollars about two weeks after I ordered. here is the link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-SERIES-11-MINIFIGURES-PRE-ORDER-SEALED-CASE-60-PACKS-Minifigs-box-71002-/330974694271?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item4d0fa10b7f

If anyone is interested sealed cases are available for preorder on ebay. The seller is the same person I preordered my series 10 sealed cases from and is legit. Price is just about retail now but it could go down. Series 10 was the same price then was dropped by 10 dollars about two weeks after I ordered. here is the link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-SERIES-11-MINIFIGURES-PRE-ORDER-SEALED-CASE-60-PACKS-Minifigs-box-71002-/330974694271?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item4d0fa10b7f

That would be funny if you ordered this and got a box full of question marks.

I have considered buying his Jazz Musician. I have never bought from the minifigure series but I insanely love that figure.

I play Saxophone and was close to doing Jazz performance in College. My hidden passion- you know one of the ones you wish you could make money doing.

No offence really but that product image isn't very reassuring. :sweat:

I have considered buying his Jazz Musician. I have never bought from the minifigure series but I insanely love that figure.

I play Saxophone and was close to doing Jazz performance in College. My hidden passion- you know one of the ones you wish you could make money doing.

I think everyone deep down wants to be a saxaphone playing jazz musician. :music:

It's time for TheOrcKing's Series 11 poll! ;)

This guy already knows the drill! :biggrin:

Well, time to 'poll' it up.