71002 - Minifigures - Series 11

TheOrcKing

Series 11  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from Series 11?

• Barbarian
    • Scarecrow
    • Pretzel Girl
    • Evil Mech
    • Island Warrior
    • Gingerbread Man
    • Holiday Elf
    • Yeti
    • Mountain Climber
    • Welder
    • Scientist
    • Saxophone Player
    • Diner Waitress
    • Grandma
    • Constable
    • Lady Robot
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from Series 11?

• Barbarian
    • Scarecrow
    • Pretzel Girl
    • Evil Mech
    • Island Warrior
    • Gingerbread Man
    • Holiday Elf
    • Yeti
    • Mountain Climber
    • Welder
    • Scientist
    • Saxophone Player
    • Diner Waitress
    • Grandma
    • Constable
    • Lady Robot
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Series 11?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

I wish they all were still priced that way. :( Great assortment of characters in this series. I stocked on more than I will probably ever need. Haha.

Good selection but too many duds and not enough winners

Yay. I miss the original $1.99 when these things started...

$1.99 was series 1&2, the rarest of them all :D I still have a few sealed series 5 packs, not that there is any demand for them :P

$1.99 was series 1&2, the rarest of them all :D I still have a few sealed series 5 packs, not that there is any demand for them :P

I bought a crap ton of Series 5, 7 & 8 back when Wal-Mart clearanced them for a $1 each.  Too bad I flipped them $20 per 5.  Easy money at the time though.

• Like 1

I love series 7 & 8, harder to smoosh but easy :money:

I smooshed a few that I wanted out of the pile, but I just offloaded the rest.  I think I sold 100 S5 to one guy for $250.  Crazy, easy $100, but ya never know what I could have got out of the lots.  That was during the 2012 Christmas Wal-Mart blow-out and I was buying all kinds of stuff during that clearance round.

Edited by exciter1

Found this at Wal-Mart today. Picked up some Elves, Gingerbread dudes and Scarecrows.

Is there some sort of particle collider project in OH that I'm not aware of? The stores around you seem to have sets from 2-3 years ago on a regular basis.  Next thing you'll find is a pallet full of Black Pearls :P  Seriously wish the site had a jealous button (coming from a dad who now has to backtrack and grab Series 1-11 for the kids).

• Like 1

Yeah, I guess seven out of 16 isn't that good. The one that gets me is who'd pay so much for Grandma?! :frantics: Scientist, Saxophone Player, Gingerbread Man, even the Island Warrior make sense but little bitty ol' Granny? :dontknow: Oh well, I have my army of crooked cookie killers and eviscerating elves with some Evil Mechs to boot standing guard around my Christmas Town. Let's see Krampus try to sneak in this season....or poor little Timmy who didn't get that Raptor Escape he wanted. (Wah wah....)

I love series 7 & 8, harder to smoosh but easy

Ah yes, Series 7 with it's platoon of Galaxy Patrol troopers and Evil Knights followed by Series 8's Evil Robots, Vampire Bats, Santas, ....and a Dutch guy in lederhosen holding a pretzel. Ha. I don't care if some of my favorites aren't worth much. I like them and that's good enough for me. :derisive:

Is there some sort of particle collider project in OH that I'm not aware of? The stores around you seem to have sets from 2-3 years ago on a regular basis.  Next thing you'll find is a pallet full of Black Pearls :P  Seriously wish the site had a jealous button (coming from a dad who now has to backtrack and grab Series 1-11 for the kids).

I do live in a pretty rural area.  Only Wal-Marts and KMarts really around me. No Target, Meijer, Barnes and Noble within 2 hrs, and one Toys R Us that isn't very friendly.  I would love to find some Black Pearls though.  I'm hoping this brings me good luck. :)

• Like 1

Yeah, I guess seven out of 16 isn't that good. The one that gets me is who'd pay so much for Grandma?! :frantics: Scientist, Saxophone Player, Gingerbread Man, even the Island Warrior make sense but little bitty ol' Granny? :dontknow: Oh well, I have my army of crooked cookie killers and eviscerating elves with some Evil Mechs to boot standing guard around my Christmas Town. Let's see Krampus try to sneak in this season....or poor little Timmy who didn't get that Raptor Escape he wanted. (Wah wah....)

Ah yes, Series 7 with it's platoon of Galaxy Patrol troopers and Evil Knights followed by Series 8's Evil Robots, Vampire Bats, Santas, ....and a Dutch guy in lederhosen holding a pretzel. Ha. I don't care if some of my favorites aren't worth much. I like them and that's good enough for me. :derisive:

My band of S5 EVIL Dwarfs can destroy your elves.  How about them Lady Robots? I bet you forgot about them :D

Evil Knights are :money: maker depending on how you sell them.  I could not get rid of those Vampire Bats though :P

My band of S5 EVIL Dwarfs can destroy your elves.  How about them Lady Robots? I bet you forgot about them

Evil Knights are maker depending on how you sell them.  I could not get rid of those Vampire Bats though

Damn you use a lot of smileys, dude. :rofl: Anywho I got into the Minifigures game around Series 4 and had no idea about smooshing until Series 7 or 8 but I did manage to acquire an Evil Dwarf per chance. I didn't miss Lady Robot considering I have a couple of her and a single Clockwork Robot.

Damn you use a lot of smileys, dude. :rofl: Anywho I got into the Minifigures game around Series 4 and had no idea about smooshing until Series 7 or 8 but I did manage to acquire an Evil Dwarf per chance. I didn't miss Lady Robot considering I have a couple of her and a single Clockwork Robot.

Coming from you, I take it as compliment :P I actually meant Lady Robots to guard your Christmas Town

I actually meant Lady Robots to guard your Christmas Town

Oh.....well the Clockwork & Lady Robots are probably going to be too busy as part of this retro spaceman team MOC thingy I'm trying to sort out. I have a main guy kit-bashed with a personal raygun and sort of have a girl astronaut to go with him but still working her details out. I modified the tiny droid from Olivia's Invention Workshop to be shinier and buffer as a possible placeholder for something else maybe. Not much progress can be done until I get further with my ongoing brick sorting....and I need even more storage drawers. Oy vey.