71002 - Minifigures - Series 11

TheOrcKing

Series 11  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from Series 11?

• Barbarian
    • Scarecrow
    • Pretzel Girl
    • Evil Mech
    • Island Warrior
    • Gingerbread Man
    • Holiday Elf
    • Yeti
    • Mountain Climber
    • Welder
    • Scientist
    • Saxophone Player
    • Diner Waitress
    • Grandma
    • Constable
    • Lady Robot
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from Series 11?

• Barbarian
    • Scarecrow
    • Pretzel Girl
    • Evil Mech
    • Island Warrior
    • Gingerbread Man
    • Holiday Elf
    • Yeti
    • Mountain Climber
    • Welder
    • Scientist
    • Saxophone Player
    • Diner Waitress
    • Grandma
    • Constable
    • Lady Robot
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Series 11?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

Definitely hoping we get decent amounts of the elf and gingerbread man in the boxes to add to Christmas scenes.

They will probably both only have two per box now I have said that

Ha.

Well, here is my educated guess as to what the box ratio may be looking at past runs.

(Four 6'ers, six 4'ers, and six 2'ers as per the current setup implemented since Series 9 & 10.)

Barbarian - 6

Scarecrow - 4

Bavarian Lady - 4

Evil Mech - 6

Tiki Warrior - 4

Gingerbread Man - 4

Holiday Elf - 4

Yeti - 2

Mountain Climber - 6

Welder - 2

Scientist - 2

Jazz Musician - 2

Dinner Waitress - 2

Grandma - 2

Constable - 6

Lady Robot - 4

Barbarian Warrior for sure!

He is easily 9/10 on scoreboard, just behind Roman Soldier and Warrior woman (if only he had a shield he would be 10/10 or 9.9/10)

Scarecrow I want 1 for my Mill village raid set on display ;)

and Yeti I want 1 just for regular display next to my highlighted minifigures such a Darth Malgus, Roman Soldier, Satele Shan, Saruman (from orthanc set with a dress got it for 18

Barbarian Warrior for sure!

He is easily 9/10 on scoreboard, just behind Roman Soldier and Warrior woman (if only he had a shield he would be 10/10 or 9.9/10)

As if I needed to ask. Pure Castle fan, through and through! :lol:

I would suspect there could either be six in a box much like the Roman Commander or four just like the Warrior Woman. I can't see him being one of the 'rare six' with two in a box. He will surely fit right in amongst the Gladiators. And you were correct, Gladiator was from Series 5.

Scarecrow I want 1 for my Mill village raid set on display ;)

He is perfect for that kind of scene as well as the Bavarian Lady next to him I think.

I think the only one on the list I am not too keen on is the Waitress. I like the classic carhop idea behind the character but the color scheme isn't very appealing from how she appears on the leaflet. She ends up looking like an odd banana. I think someone said her outfit is supposed to be a slightly different yellow compared to the regular shade of minifigure head and hands but doesn't look like it helps much.

Ofcourse... I always loved Castle... funny since as a kid i watched Jurassic Park and Star Wars OT literally EVERY weekend rented on VHS ... But from LEGO point of view Castle was my number 1 childhood love...  Black Knights castle etc.

I always wanted huge armies as a kid, but my granddad always bought me sets (never wanted to buy 2 of the same) so I ended only with ''few'' generic soldiers (youknow regular troops on foot) 

It was my major downfall and the fact I even went to Dark ages after Ninja series ended.

I hope they are six ye... I really do.

He is perfect for that kind of scene as well as the Bavarian Lady next to him I think.

not sure about Bavarian Lady, I mean surely I like her hairpiece .... and face is useful but rest is only average... I would give her some skirt and make her generic female villager :P

After Barbarian and Scarecrow I would definetly like cat from Grandma for Village and ofcourse the Scientists bottles ;)

My least favorite are defo(no particular order)

Waitress

Climber

Police guy whatever

Elf

Robot (any robot!)

Evil Mech (thats a robot also right :D)

Welcer and jazz player are okish but I have no use for them anywhere and they do not rate high enough to belong in my special case of figure displays (with Darth Malgus and similar)

Guest idunno101

My favourites would probably be the jazz musician and the gingerbread man. All the others are pretty good as well. Not really any bad ones that I'll be disappointed in getting.

So glad they went with a saxophone for the musician, plus he looks like the Blues Brothers. Perfect

I thought of the Blues Brothers too when I saw that minifigure. I wouldn't be surprised if LEGO based the minifigure off of that movie. It's a classic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIdGxR-aU6o

I thought of the Blue Brothers too when I saw that minifigure. I wouldn't be surprised if LEGO based the minifigure off of that movie. It's a classic!

Too true. Ha ha, I forgot they drove right through a Toys R Us in that scene! :laugh:

Great humor, great music. How much better can it get?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur8Js8Ae9wc

I was hoping that the waitress would be a match for the waiter we got previously.

I was thinking that as well before. I like the carhop idea but those colors don't blend well.

Wifey noticed that grandma has a cat. And it became her favorite minifigure EVER!

This should be on high demand due to all the CCL's (Crazy Cat Ladies) out there.

Also, should be good news for this basket case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpkPeppDx1k

Someone should do a spoof of this video about legos. Well up some tears about how much you love legos and you'll definitely be showing your acting chops. It takes me back to the thead about how single guys were embarrassed about going through the checkout at Target with tons of legos and the cashier was an attractive girl. If you're already to the point of posting on BP, you might as well find a woman who can deal with your Lego madness.

On topic:

I'm not too impressed with series 11. I haven't collected from the beginning and have just recently started grabbing all the medieval type figures to grap in some of my future castle MOCs. I don't see a lot for me to work with in this series. A few of them look really cool though.

The Brick Fan has reported that flickr user, hermipad, has uploaded close up images for 14 of the 16 characters in this series.Just noticed the Constable has "1337" on his collar.9327691515_98545f2792_o.jpg

Can somebody please tell what the big joke is behind that number? :wacko:

1+3+3=7 Haha. The other thing I thought of was the year 1337 and the connection to the minifigure. (The minifigure is more late 1800's to early 1900's style so that year wouldn't make sense.) Didn't that number appear on other minifigures?

• 2 weeks later...

Leave it to WhiteFang of Eurobricks to get his hands on these before everyone else and as usual post a great review with plenty of images and the much needed character ratio! Unfortunately, half of my predictions were a little off but at least I did manage on getting some correct at all this time around.

In any case, here is the link to the review

And the character ratio.

Scarecrow - 2

Bavarian Lady - 2

Tiki Warrior - 2

Jazz Musician - 2

Dinner Waitress - 2

Grandma - 2

Barbarian - 4

Evil Mech - 4

Scientist - 4

Gingerbread Man - 4

Holiday Elf - 4

Lady Robot - 4

Yeti - 6

Welder - 6

Mountain Climber - 6

Constable - 6

The minifigures in red are ones I managed to predict correctly from before.

Guess I'm getting the hang of Lego and their shenanigans, eh?

I had a feeling realistically the Tiki Warrior would have been limited to two due to his large special mask but then why are there six Welders? I know LowestFormOfWit will be pleased. :D The Yeti is also another "Why?" moment. I should have figured there would only be two Bavarian Ladies as there was just three of the Lederhosen Guy in Series 8. I knew Evil Mech would have a ratio of four since Battle Mech also had four but I guess I was being hopeful. The Barbarian is another I should have figured to have four like the female counterpart, Warrior Woman. did.

All in all, guessing half of them correctly is pretty good I think, and the characters look great.

So who will you be collecting from this Series? You already know my answer, I'm sure. (Hint: All of them. :wink:)

The box ratio of 60 in view.

9385047434_8e980361bd_o.jpg

• Like 1