10218 - Pet Shop

legoaddiction

When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?  

466 members have voted

1. 1. When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Sold out at SAH europe and not a single post in this thread for a week! Sign of the times.

One sold for 99 GBP plus shipping today and some are on auction to end tomorrow (including some of our horde, I suppose) so let´s see how these first markers do.

I have also one on auction (beside the one I have for my personal use) - let's see...

• Like 1

So, first Ebay results in since SOLD OUT show 1 UK sale for 99GBP, 2 German ones for a little over RRP and an Italian 0 bid for 135 euros.

On B/L there are 4 sellers below RRP out of 172.

Too soon to make judgement but I guess this one will have a slightly slower ride than the previous modulars. Another modular retirement would certainly help spice things up.

As a baby of the Tumbler generation, I definitely wouldn't expect to see anything decent from Pet Shop in the next couple of months (especially with its fabled hoarding). I've picked up 5 in total in the past year at a buy in of approx £100 each overall (I've been spreading my money about, I can't buy bloody everything!). I'm hoping that that gives me a decent chance over time. As I usually say with all of the sets I've got stored away, I'm not in a rush, it'll be interesting to see how things go. Some sets will do better than others and be worth selling at an earlier time than others. That's the only time I will sell them. If we keep to budgets it allows us to wait things out until the time is right for each set.

Edited by BarryZola

They have alot of Pet Shops to sell thru so be patient. Don't be disappointed if this one is still available the first few months of next year from LEGO Shop at Home.

On 11/20/2016 at 10:58 AM, Val-E said:

Too soon to make judgement but I guess this one will have a slightly slower ride than the previous modulars.

Not too soon at all. This one is going to perform at least a few magnitudes worse than GE.

• Like 1