10218 - Pet Shop

legoaddiction

When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?  

466 members have voted

1. 1. When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?

40 minutes ago, GhostDad said:

Brexit is going to be awesome.  Some actual democracy happens, and the elites all freak out.  "What the hell?  Who let the people vote on something that was actually affecting their lives?!  Obviously the UK benefits from unlimited EU immigration that it's treaty-bound to accept, especially with the EU's currently wide open borders!"  I'd say that watching those votes come in on CNN reminded me of Braveheart, except all the Scots voted to Bremain.  I pity the poor ghost of William Wallace.

If you looked at news a hedgefund manager is trying to stop the goverment from triggering without the approval of Parliment which mostly backed remain which worries me as they may try and stop it.

Also the secret as to why Brexit wone is simple #brexit is better to post than #Bremain

14 hours ago, GhostDad said:

Brexit is going to be awesome.  Some actual democracy happens, and the elites all freak out.  "What the hell?  Who let the people vote on something that was actually affecting their lives?!  Obviously the UK benefits from unlimited EU immigration that it's treaty-bound to accept, especially with the EU's currently wide open borders!"  I'd say that watching those votes come in on CNN reminded me of Braveheart, except all the Scots voted to Bremain.  I pity the poor ghost of William Wallace.

All I can say is that Brexit gave me several amazing deals, I've been ordering more from the UK than from anywhere else since then.

It is a damn bold move to vote leaving the biggest economic area if an economy's whole USP are services in that very economic area. But as long as it makes my Lego purchases cheaper... who am I to judge?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Deano86 said:

I would happily say why I voted to leave the eu, but this isn't the thread for it.

As far as the pet shop goes I own a couple but doubt I'll add more unless there is a good offer on it. 

I am not kidding, Brexit gave me amazingly low prices for PS. So it is somewhat on topic and I have you to thank for it.

2 hours ago, makr said:

I am not kidding, Brexit gave me amazingly low prices for PS. So it is somewhat on topic and I have you to thank for it.

It's also dragged prices down across the board, so you can thank them for that as well. We make money by selling, not just buying.

Meanwhile, still online at Smyths. Either the horde is losing its appetite, or Smyths have stocked up.

Edited by tractorboy