What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 4 years later...

I moved to a new house in July and everything Lego went into storage. I finally got a few boxes out and started listing sets for sale again. All these in the last week on eBay, shipping included.
75103 FO Transporter $100 x4
75917 JW raptor rampage $90 x2
75917 $85 x4
76031 Hulkbuster $60 x6
41055 Cindy castle $100 x3
41055 $97 x4
75918 JW T. rex $120 x2
75900 SD museum $30 x 2
41178 dragon sanctuary $205 x1
75919 JW I rex $225 x3
75915 pteranodon $35 x6

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Clintonjoseph said:

I moved to a new house in July and everything Lego went into storage. I finally got a few boxes out and started listing sets for sale again. All these in the last week on eBay, shipping included.
75103 FO Transporter $100 x4
75917 JW raptor rampage $90 x2
75917 $85 x4
76031 Hulkbuster $60 x6
41055 Cindy castle $100 x3
41055 $97 x4
75918 JW T. rex $120 x2
75900 SD museum $30 x 2
41178 dragon sanctuary $205 x1
75919 JW I rex $225 x3
75915 pteranodon $35 x6

41055 have been great for me.  Actually, pretty  much anything 410XX has been great.

Just finished selling the last of my series 1 speed champions sets. They've been very popular in run up to xmas.

Average prices

LaFerrari £27 buy in £7

Porsche 918 £25 buy in £7

Ferrari 458 £28 buy in £5

McLaren P1 £25 buy in £7

McLaren Pit Stop £42 buy in £17

Porsche Finish Line £60 buy in £20

Ferrari F1 Truck £120 buy in £30

• Like 1

Yes, I know I have a reputation for complaining but this Xmas is making up for the rest of they year. Speed Champions, Friends and Elves are all doing the business and that compensates for the poorer returns from Star Wars, City and Exclusives due to oversupply.

I never would have imagined the demand for girls´ sets.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Yes, I know I have a reputation for complaining but this Xmas is making up for the rest of they year. Speed Champions, Friends and Elves are all doing the business and that compensates for the poorer returns from Star Wars, City and Exclusives due to oversupply.

I never would have imagined the demand for girls´ sets.

Classic Ninjago also doing surprisingly well considering the number of Ninjago Movie Sets lego has released this year.

It's also been a good time to get rid of shelf warmer sw & sh sets Flash Speeder, Ezras speeder bike, DV Constraction and Hydra Showdown all cleared out with a small profit.

Ninjago and SH are very country sensitive themes. Here, it is a real struggle to move ANY Ninjago whatsoever as the TV show and movie have select audiences.

SW used to be a pension plan but there is just too much about. Shops still have plenty of BB8s, Falcons, ISDs and AT AT´s and the Resistance Bomber is a surefire 70% clearance bin candidate come January.  I don´t know how much the new film can do to help. Even on SAH, very few SW have retired so far.

1 hour ago, mauro23 said:

SH at 249,99 Euro, makes 240 Euro after fees. With the buy in price at 160 Euro it makes 80 Euro profit, two weeks after retirement, not bad at all...

Good call
These are still very much alive in the wild here (at RRP) and they’re pushing £240 eBay.

Guest TabbyBoy
6 hours ago, Sprocket77 said:

I almost feel embarrassed posting this one.

4 x Parrots for €20 cash

I had hundreds of these and I now just pop one in every box I send out? Would you like another 100? ;-)

8 minutes ago, mizeur said:

Ninjago Green Mech Dragon is sold out on Target, AZ, TRU, and TRU's eBay store, fyi.

I ordered mine from LEGO Shop at Home on Monday and when I went back to the page listing it was out of stock and expecting to ship within 30 days. I didn’t know if my order was going to ship but then I got confirmation last night that it did. I must’ve got the last one.  Everywhere else that I’ve checked is sold out. 

9 minutes ago, legodelorean said:

I ordered mine from LEGO Shop at Home on Monday and when I went back to the page listing it was out of stock and expecting to ship within 30 days. I didn’t know if my order was going to ship but then I got confirmation last night that it did. I must’ve got the last one.  Everywhere else that I’ve checked is sold out. 

I have some leads on ones available B&M, question is whether the resell price will climb high enough during this window to make it worth picking them up. I sold out of the ones I bought for <$25.

Edited by mizeur

58 minutes ago, mizeur said:

I have some leads on ones available B&M, question is whether the resell price will climb high enough during this window to make it worth picking them up. I sold out of the ones I bought for <$25.

I’m actually buying this for Xmas, so I’m glad I was able to snag one at the retail price. Dang resellers jacking up the price!! Who do they think they are?!?!? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, John82 said:

Supply in the UK has been limited, so this should continue to do well. I was hoping Krennic's Shuttle would do the same but it's lingering around still.

Looking at czech 2018 catalogue and SAH site I don't think Krennics Shuttle is retiring this year even though the designer told us it was due to. 

4 minutes ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

Looking at czech 2018 catalogue and SAH site I don't think Krennics Shuttle is retiring this year even though the designer told us it was due to. 

3 sets appear to be wrong from out German friend´s list; Krennics, U Wing and 21134 Minecraft. They aren´t on the US list either, whereas they do have Heartlake Amusement Rollercoaster and Vacation Getaways. I guess things will eventually work themselves out to parity by the summer.