What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 5 years later...
3 hours ago, Brickbuilder.g said:

Nutcrackers are flying high. Hold the line.
Please...there is no reason to start fba at $40 when they sell almost instantly for $50.

Funny ... Here in The Netherlands buyers are unwilling to pay more than €20 for it, and there are even sellers offering it at €18. Such a different market there compared to here!

11 hours ago, Captain_chaos said:

There's one out now, included with 75191.

Yeah I knew about that one (and it's slightly different fig), I meant in the buy small sets 50% off scenario, selling up to £50ish low enough for Timmy's pocket money. Antman hulkbuster etc. More work shifting the volume but good returns.

1 hour ago, Haay said:

Funny ... Here in The Netherlands buyers are unwilling to pay more than €20 for it, and there are even sellers offering it at €18. Such a different market there compared to here!

Same here. But Brickbuilder is talking about Amazon, which truly is a different market place.

Edited by Scatterbug

My First Order Transporters 75103 have been flying off the shelves the last week.  I knew I shouldn't have left any for LegoMan1212 when they were on clearance for $28 at Target this past summer ?. Sales have picked up nicely these last two weeks and reaching the Top Rated Seller in the last month probably didn't hurt me either.  Good timing!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, LegoAddict42 said:

My First Order Transporters 75103 have been flying off the shelves the last week.  I knew I shouldn't have left any for LegoMan1212 when they were on clearance for $28 at Target this past summer 1f604.png. Sales have picked up nicely these last two weeks and reaching the Top Rated Seller in the last month probably didn't hurt me either.  Good timing!

It seem like the main listing is still $99 FBA but hidden from search. 

Guest TabbyBoy

I'm no longer mentioning quantities as it causes toys to exit the pram ;-)

So far this week...

75149 Resistance X-Wings for £45 each cash (£17 profit)

75105 MFs for £55 each cash (£25 profit)

21304 Doctor Whos for £50 each cash (£28 profit) - I told you they'd do OK!

21108 Ecto-1s for £55 each cash (£27 profit)

60080 Spaceports for £65 each cash (£43 profit)

41106 Pop Star Buses for £30 each cash (£22 profit)

10218 Pet Shops for £100 cash (£8 loss)

10214 Tower Bridges for £135 each cash (£12 loss) - will buy again at EOL in 5yrs from now!

10220 VW Campervans for £65 each cash (break even) - will buy again at EOL in 5yrs from now!

Genuine Mr Gold at £1000 cash (£500 profit)

2500x 4x2x1 bricks for £100 cash (£75 profit)

Also offloaded a lot of turds (mostly Stool Wars and Pooper Heroes) at break-even on eBay.

Edited by TabbyBoy

70755 jungle raider £32 (£8)

21108 £62 (£26) time to raise the price ?

75002 ATRT £35 (£10)

75015 CATD £40 (£10)

Reindeer polys £5 (£1)

9489 Endor pack £20 (£5)

s4 mixels set £50 (£12)

70621/2/4 ninjago bundle £33 (£13)

76034 batboat £39 (£15)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, justapilgrim said:

More space ports $140+ FBA

Thanks WoN!!!

these spaceports are doing great.  quick post EOL bump from the BN 50% off + 5% member discount + discount gc deals earlier this year.  

recent fba:

$12 buyin city snowplow trucks for $49 quickily.  even the porta potty truck is getting $49 now.

sold through a dozen $12 buyin scooby doo planes for $44 and $9 buyin scooby mummies for $44.  haunted light house for $105. 

all out of scooby except for a few dozen mystery machines for the long haul. 

scooby has been doing great.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, cladner said:

these are doing great.  quick post EOL bump from the BN 50% off + 5% member discount + discount gc deals earlier this year.  

15 minutes ago, justapilgrim said:

More space ports $140+ FBA

I'm surprised you guys consider this "good", I am personally disappointed with its performance. When these were available they were discounted along side the deep sea fishing boat which is pushing 220$. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, landphieran said:

I'm surprised you guys consider this "good", I am personally disappointed with its performance. When these were available they were discounted along side the deep sea fishing boat which is pushing 220$. 

for such a short hold and buyin under 50% MSRP, its close to a double when sold at $145.   factoring in the short hold time, ease of sending in 5-6 at once in a large 24x18x18 box and looking at it from cagr, i'm ok with it.  sure it'll get to $200 in 6-12 months squeeze out another $50 from the investment.  i'm pretty sure i can do better than that with the capital and profit back. move it now, reinvest.  too many obvious winners to scoop up the last few weeks.  

Edited by cladner

for such a short hold and buyin under 50% MSRP, its pretty close to a double when sold at $145.   factoring in the short hold time and looking at it from cagr, i'm ok with it.  sure it'll get to $200 in 6-12 months squeeze out another $50 from the investment.  i'm pretty sure i can do better than that with the capital and profit back. move it now, reinvest.  too many obvious winners to scoop up the last few weeks.  

I still can’t find my last spaceport. “hidden gem”, indeed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2