What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 4 years later...
Guest TabbyBoy

25x Tears of Batman polybags for £100 cash - £100 profit.

10x 42048 Technic Race Kart for £250 cash - £130 profit.

1x 8110 Technic Unimog for £225 cash - £105 profit (belonged to a mate and we agreed to split profit).

1x 9397 Technic Logging Truck for £110 cash - £50 profit.

20x LEGO T-Shirts (from London opening) for £250 cash - £200 profit.

Every time I get a pallet down to put something up for sale, a long-lost set always seems to appear ;-)

Edited by TabbyBoy

60083 snowplough £30 (£11)

medium city vehicles that are a little unusual (and store exclusive, snowplough was Tesco) can be lucrative. Past winners include the first limo set, logging truck, monster truck transporter. With the snowplough having additional winter crossover appeal its starting to pay off. 

Guest TabbyBoy
16 minutes ago, Ogelwoc said:

I guess it's the time of the year. Sold a:
Dr. Who for $100

Set 105 Canadian Post Truck for $200 (used). I was sitting on the fence on whether to sell due to the vintage factor of this set. But it's picked up for only $10.

Well done. I could never understand why others were poopooing my discounted Doctor Who purchases. It's been my best performing small set this year.

Guest TabbyBoy
3 hours ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

If you find a 10227 b wing or pre Pet Shop modulars on one of your pallets give me a shout.

I only ever had the one 10227 B-Wing that I sold (too cheap) to Crustybeaver a year or two back. The only older modulars are the ones I built, but I do have about 4 Haunted Houses at another warehouse. I'm beginning to get a lot more organised and my inventory is about 95% correct.

Guest TabbyBoy
25 minutes ago, legodelorean said:

I love when you aren’t the cheapest and people still buy from you. It’s a great feeling.

I'm not the cheapest either, I sell on quality and service. Every set I send out is bubble-wrapped twice and placed in a brand new 20KG rated single-walled box or a 30KG rated double-walled box. It's surprising how much repeat business is done and it helps to build trust when selling outside of eBay, etc.

The likes of TRU and Hermes could very well if they just got their acts together.

Edited by TabbyBoy
I've just ordered another iMac keyboard

1 hour ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

Great price on wall-e, the price has been getting dragged downwards since start of november so thats promising.

Yeah, really wanting the price to move on up. I’ve got one listed at £80 and keep getting offers of 50ish. Damn undercurrents dragging prices down