What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 5 years later...

Total of $394. Roughly 40% profit all from 1 buyer. Wish they had bought more year 1 sets, but still not bad.

LEGO Dimensions 71258 - E.T. Fun Pack
1 $13.00
LEGO Dimensions 71246 - Adventure Time Team Pack
1 $21.00
LEGO Dimensions 71253 - Fantastic Beasts Story Pack
1 $38.00
LEGO Dimensions 71236 - Superman Fun Pack
1 $12.00
LEGO Dimensions 71256 - Gremlins Team Pack
1 $22.00
LEGO Dimensions 71215 - Jay (Ninjago) Fun Pack
1 $9.00
LEGO Dimensions 71285 - Marceline Fun Pack
1 $13.00
LEGO Dimensions 71228 - Ghostbusters Level Pack
1 $25.00
LEGO Dimensions 71242 - Ghostbusters Story Pack
1 $40.00
LEGO Dimensions 71218 - Gollum (LotR) Fun Pack
1 $8.00
LEGO Dimensions 71244 - Sonic the Hedgehog Level Pack
1 $25.00
LEGO Dimensions 71237 - Aquaman Fun Pack
1 $12.00
LEGO Dimensions 71240 - Bane Fun Pack
1 $11.00
LEGO Dimensions 71229 - DC Comics Team Pack
1 $20.00
LEGO Dimensions 71264 - Batman Movie Story Pack
1 $40.00
LEGO Dimensions 71230 - Doc Brown Fun Pack
1 $12.00
LEGO Dimensions 71251 - B.A. Baracus Fun Pack
1 $14.00
LEGO Dimensions 71348 - Hermione (Harry Potter)
1 $13.00
LEGO Dimensions 71238 - Cyberman Fun Pack
1 $11.50
LEGO Dimensions 71241 - Slimer Fun Pack
1 $11.00
LEGO Dimensions 71257 - Tina Goldstein Fun Pack
1 $12.00
LEGO Dimensions 71233 - Stay Puft Fun Pack
1 $12.00
Edited by SageFly
  • Like 3

Sold my first big box :

1 x 75059 STAR WARS SANDCRAWLER for 379 euros + shipping. 100 euros profit 

I am ok with that, could have waited more but it is a bit of a pain with big boxes (room/shipping...) so from now I'll just stick to small ish lego boxes.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

May ended up being a very slow month on BL, though I had a few large orders that made the month overall very profitable. I blame all the clearance for the slow down.

This month, I've already matched sales. Even though I raised my minimum order to $15. Common theme, kids stuff.

Here's some things to take note of:

70787 Tahu $20

41055 Cindy castle $70

70784 Lewa $13

75110 skywalker $15

41116 explor car $14

21117 ender dragon $ 65 (really wasn't expecting this. I passed so many at 50% off.)

75109 obi wan $16

21124 end portal $55

75916 Dil Am $40

41015 dolphin $75

10721 iM v Loki $12

10542 sleeping beauty $37

75134 GE BP $15

Cpt hook $6

Tartan BM $7.50

70366 BS Lance $9

• Like 4

Sold my last 75054 AT-AT last night for €210 cash. Exactly double my buy-in when I bought these just after I came out of my Lego Dark Ages late 2015. At that time I just couldn't fathom how people would some day be paying a large premium over a set that was available in every toy store selling LEGO sets, and regularly sold at good discount as well!

Speaking from hindsight: I should have bought a lot more of this set! :P 

• Like 3

Sold about 20 Mars Rovers via Ebay auction last two months... Price was around 120 Euro after fees. But since the Saturn V has appeared the price is around 150 after fees.

Now I have only 10 left, but will keep them until reaching 200 Euro...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, glostik said:

Something must be in the water today - didn't sell anything for two weeks and then sold almost 2k worth today

if it's ebay, there's the 10% ebay bucks going right now, that always gets the buyers going on stuff they are on the fence about.  I know it works for me :)

I sold my last Gingerbread House/Snowglobe combo for $100 yesterday as well. 

• Like 3

if it's ebay, there's the 10% ebay bucks going right now, that always gets the buyers going on stuff they are on the fence about.  I know it works for me
I sold my last Gingerbread House/Snowglobe combo for $100 yesterday as well. 

It was mainly on BrickLink - although eBay picked up as well

• Like 3

Sold:

Mobile Crane Mk II 42009 for 220€ + shipping. 77€ profit. (Damaged box)

2x Imperial Star Destroyer 75055 for 2x205€ + shipping. (Dude doesn't wanted boxes and instructions for cheaper shipping). Profit 2x99€.

Edited by Bynkis

4 hours ago, glostik said:

It was mainly on BrickLink - although eBay picked up as well

I've been thinking the same thing - certainly not 2k worth, but my small store hasn't had any orders for several weeks.  Now I've gotten 3 separate BL orders in the past 24 hours. Keep it coming!

• Like 2

I've been thinking the same thing - certainly not 2k worth, but my small store hasn't had any orders for several weeks.  Now I've gotten 3 separate BL orders in the past 24 hours. Keep it coming!

Yeah, I raised my minimum to $15 because I was getting tired of pulling lots of little pieces, but I've still received like 7 orders this week. Fortunately the largest is only 33 count.
I received two more in the last hour.
Kids are bored this summer, glad they're turning to Lego.

Could be all the STEM/STEAM camps that use Lego.
  • Like 1

I, too, had a banner week on BL. I hope we aren't all getting scammed by the same three or four people. Lol

I have received several 0 and single digit feedback orders, but that's not new. What is interesting, is that in our communications it's revealed that it's the mom who placed the order, but the child who is paying for it with their own money. Sounds familiar from eBay. I hope those low life's haven't found a new nest to scavenge.

I have received several 0 and single digit feedback orders, but that's not new. What is interesting, is that in our communications it's revealed that it's the mom who placed the order, but the child who is paying for it with their own money. Sounds familiar from eBay. I hope those low life's haven't found a new nest to scavenge.

Luckily, all of my orders were coming from folks with lots of feedback, I negatives, and a history of paying quickly on big orders.

One thing I enjoy about selling on BL is the chance for some extra communication between buyer and seller. Whether generated through the quote process or invoicing. Usually it's to complain about shipping costs, lol. But it all works out in the end.
  • Like 1

Can't really explain why but I too placed my first brick link orders last week. Very bizarre that I have inadvertently joined an apparent trend. 

Do sellers start picking as soon as they raise an invoice? I did have one order that I was reconsidering due to PayPal, handling and shipping costs that almost doubled the cost of a lot but didn't want to start out with negative feedback.