What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 5 years later...
congratulations. its all about selection and buying correct set lot of people got burnt by villa savoy [ 21014 ]

I got lucky and got my Villas late. So I got 60% on two in less than a year, but my buy in was fairly low. Kind of wish I got more at this point.
Because of Villas and IH, I was hesitant to go to heavy in to Lincoln and White House, but since Lincoln is significantly cheaper, it was hard to pass up.

I kept the truce and sold 5 NFs @ $55 each.

But more interesting is I sold 3x Trevi Fountains @$70

75899@$30

70737@$50

And good old 60055@$15

All BL

I knew I should've stocked up on more of those speed champions. But their boxes or so flimsy! I hate those cheap boxes.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, donbee said:

I kept the truce and sold 5 NFs @ $55 each.

But more interesting is I sold 3x Trevi Fountains @$70

75899@$30

70737@$50

And good old 60055@$15

All BL

I knew I should've stocked up on more of those speed champions. But their boxes or so flimsy! I hate those cheap boxes.

I always had a feeling series 1 speed champions would do well ( first of an ongoing series, popular theme, stickered to death so no-one wants pre owned)  Got quite a few stocked but tempted to hold a bit longer. Trevi is doing great in UK and selling for £70 unfortunately White House and Lincoln memorial not so much.

• Like 1

End of April slowed some for me, compared from Feb and March, but I also pulled a lot of my loose brick out of my inventory as I've been shifting to selling primarily sealed sets. I also raised the prices on many of my sets as I felt more confident in what I was doing and didn't need to undercut so much to get a sale. But since May started my sales have increased again. At my new higher prices =)

I'm still pretty new to this, been open just over a year now, But certainly having a higher feedback score helps, and I'm seeing more frequent customers buying from me in bulk. It's not clear if my new strategies are working or just my good customer service is driving the sales. Maybe a combo of both. I'm happy though.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, donbee said:

End of April slowed some for me, compared from Feb and March, but I also pulled a lot of my loose brick out of my inventory as I've been shifting to selling primarily sealed sets. I also raised the prices on many of my sets as I felt more confident in what I was doing and didn't need to undercut so much to get a sale. But since May started my sales have increased again. At my new higher prices =)

I'm still pretty new to this, been open just over a year now, But certainly having a higher feedback score helps, and I'm seeing more frequent customers buying from me in bulk. It's not clear if my new strategies are working or just my good customer service is driving the sales. Maybe a combo of both. I'm happy though.

What's your store name?

edit: found it by looking for a high number of mini Beetles

Edited by TigerEyez
  • Like 1

What's your store name?
edit: found it by looking for a high number of mini Beetles

As I recall you're fairly new to BL, or maybe just FL. But still,
Wouldn't mind some feed back. I think it's still a mess, even though I've cleaned it up quite a bit. Trying some new stuff. Wouldn't mind hearing what sticks out to you. What annoys, etc. PM is fine.

8 hours ago, donbee said:

Shrewd sleuthing or witty rapport?
Either way, respect the mini-VW. Saved my BrickLink store, and my marriage. =)

Sleuthing. Definitely respecting the VW. I saw the post the other day with the pic of the big and mini side by side and really wanted one. Wanted to see what you're asking for them. 

• Like 1