What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 5 years later...

Turned out to be a pretty good day.  Got my first CL sale in months. Guy came by to get the July 2016 Knights Retrospective for $20 and asked if I had anything else, said his kid likes minifigs.  Sold him a Tupperware dish of about 20 Chima, Ninjago, and SW Ep1-3 battle pack guys for $50. Told him I was just starting to sort through a lot of about 20 pounds of incomplete POTC, City, and MF sets with very few minifigs that are VERY dusty, I had already pulled the one complete set, a ghost train out for myself. Told him $100 for the tub, he was stoked, a little low, but saved me hours of sorting through partial sets and cleaning them. Then I got a BL order for an Epic Dragon Battle (used) for $75. 

• Like 7

Guest TabbyBoy
52 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

Sold an Exo-suit and get this, made a profit. 

http-%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Ftriumph%2Fbrad-pitt.gif

I got £30 each for my 5, 1p profit each - I doubt they'd be worth that now.

Quick flipped my three London buses along with licenses and piggy bank exclusive. With eBay £1 final value fee offers and also selling on local sites, I managed to clear £250 for the lot.  Since it was double VIP, that's another £30 to add.  So £280 profit cleared in less than a week. Putting this, as well as profits from two recent tumbler sales towards the purchase of a Death Star 2 which I managed to secure from a local buyer. Happy days!

Edited by LahH001
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, LahH001 said:

Quick flipped my three London buses along with licenses and piggy bank exclusive. With eBay £1 final value fee offers and also selling on local sites, I managed to clear £250 for the lot.  Since it was double VIP, that's another £30 to add.  So £280 profit cleared in less than a week. Putting this, as well as profits from two recent tumbler sales towards the purchase of a Death Star 2 which I managed to secure from a local buyer. Happy days!

Signed copies?

11 minutes ago, LahH001 said:

Unfortunately not. If they were signed would have cleared over £500 and enough to cover the costs of the Death Star 2 alone. Will make sure I get down to Leicester Square for the next event

Captain Picard is preparing a meme for you then!

Guest TabbyBoy

Another pallet bites the dust...

1x 10218 Pet Shop with tiny speck of dust on box for £100 cash.

1x 10179 MF (built and badly faded) for £500 cash.

1x 10240 R5 (unboxed but sealed bags) for £160 cash.

1x 21104 Mars Rover (crushed box) for £60 cash.

25x 60080 Space Port for £1000 cash.

10x 41015 Dolphin Cruiser for £350 cash.

10x 60014 Coast Guard Patrol for £400 cash.

10x 60104 Airports for £400 cash.

Can't grumble, about £1400 profit in all with NO packing, posting, fees or tax to pay! Up yours, eBay!

Sold a used Indiana Jones Temple Escape locally for $80. That covered the cost for the original lot, still have a Sentai Fortress, at least one Technic set still in there, and a 6210 Jabba Barge for me. Looking good. 

Also, sold a used Destiny's Bounty for $69 and a used 75050 B-Wing for $48 on BL.

Edited by TigerEyez
  • Like 2