What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 5 years later...
33 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

I parted a few of those out and made my money back and then some on the figs.  I don't think I sold any of the vehicles, though I built one of the bat copters for my kids to swoosh around.  My 2 year old loves spinning the blades.  Lego really should put helicopters in more sets...

I do think this set has one of the best copters to date.

• Like 1

Just now, donbee said:

Sorry. It's late. My sarcasm detector is on sleep mode. Was that an honest statement?

Yes, one of the best Bat Copters, for clarification.  We haven't built it yet, so maybe I should reserve the comment until afterward.  Looks good on the box.

• Like 2

Had a chance to send in more inventory to FBA and had a few sales yesterday and today:

1x 30522 Batman in Phantom Zone for $9.18, buy-in of $1.19

1x 75920 Raptor Escape for $157.89, buy-in of $30

1x Darth Revan for $38.99, buy-in of $0

1x 71342 Green Arrow Dimensions for $43.88, buy-in of $0

• Like 4

Guest TabbyBoy

This week:

5x 10254 Winter Holiday Trains for £400 cash - £150 profit.

1x 10187 Old VW Beetle (used) for £200 cash - £125 profit (My very last one which I built)

1x 10237 Tower of Orthanc for £160 cash - £10 loss (glad it's gone and I'd have gladly accepted £140!)

10x 21020 Trevi Fountains for £450 cash - £190 profit.

20x 10304 Doctor Who for £640 cash - £200 profit.

Guest TabbyBoy
10 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

You losing faith already?

What's with the hate for Tower of Orthanc, you'd get more than that for a used one?

It all went to the same buyer so willing to take the hit on the Turkey of Orthanc. ToO doesn't seem have much of a market in the UK and I even listed one last year at a £99.99 start with 36 watchers, but no bidders! At least I've now dumped all but one (which I now don't think I'll build after all)

21304 DH was an easy £200 profit, again, part of the same deal. If you add it all up, I didn't do too bad ;-)

He's interested in a lot more sets once he gets more cash together.

Breaking even these days is a result! ;-)

14 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

FBA over the last week:

1x 71308 (Bionicle) for $75, buy-in of $20

2x Marcelline Fun Packs for $20 each, buy-in $6

3x Green Arrow polys for $60, buy-in $0

How are you selling the green arrows for $60 each? The price has been $43.88 for weeks on fba.

3 minutes ago, micbelt said:

Ah, did not look at the fba price for the alternate listing.

You say "alt listing", I say "first dimensions listing in an Amazon search for 'Lego Green Arrow'"

EDIT:  Also, there are only 3 sellers left because we are selling so many on this listing.  Come on over, but no undercutting unless you're Foxfire.  That guy is grandfathered in :)

green arrow.JPG

Edited by Sfcommando14
  • Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
19 minutes ago, Scatterbug said:

Give him a break. He's still got 480 units left.

Damn good guess as I have 488 actually!

Profit is profit and £10 for each 21304 is good enough for now without the hassle of packing and shipping. Since it's not retired yet, and still in stock at several retailers, I'm more than satisfied with that result. To be honest, if I could dump all 488 in one go right now for £10 profit each with no extra work, it's game on. I still have plenty more fish in my lake ;-)

2 hours ago, Sfcommando14 said:

You say "alt listing", I say "first dimensions listing in an Amazon search for 'Lego Green Arrow'"

EDIT:  Also, there are only 3 sellers left because we are selling so many on this listing.  Come on over, but no undercutting unless you're Foxfire.  That guy is grandfathered in :)

green arrow.JPG

Fun fact: One listing used to be in the LEGO category, while the other was in the correct Video Games category. Not mentioning any names but I know who switched the LEGO one over to Videogames over Christmas so he could sell his there even though he was blocked to sell LEGO over the holidays.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sfcommando14 said:

green arrow.JPG

I already sent the last 2 I had left into fba under the other listing and sold 1. I am fine with selling the other at $43.88 considering I got it for free.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, exciter1 said:

US market is a little flat for these right now.  Undercutters

3/4 stop and shop grocery stores i've visited in the last week had multiple red creatures at msrp on the shelf.  patiently waiting for the inevitable 50% off sale.  lots of 10667's junior constructions too - thinking about pulling trigger on those even at msrp 14.99 - $60 easy by Christmas.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1