What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 5 years later...
Guest TabbyBoy
1 minute ago, feed said:

T-Rex £40 / £90
Bounty £45 / £90/£95
MTT £60 / £130
RR £35 / £70
Jek £35 / £70 
Tumbler £130 / £240. 

all eBay. 

Thanks... I'm listing my Tumbler now while it's at the peak ;-)

5 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Strange as you can stll find it in shops at RRP or below here with VERY little effort. And for less than RRP with free shipping onEbay. Maybe one for the fruitcake thread.

Do people get points or tokens or discounts on eBay in Spain?  I know a bunch of people who spend their nectar points on eBay in the UK, as it doesn’t feel like real money.   

2 minutes ago, feed said:

Do people get points or tokens or discounts on eBay in Spain?  I know a bunch of people who spend their nectar points on eBay in the UK, as it doesn’t feel like real money.   

2 minutes ago, feed said:

You have to be kidding!

I think it might have been the smart tactic of bundling it with the sofa that got the sales, or perhaps the exchange rate. Benny´s alone is unwanted.

Last few days:

(8) vintage grey road baseplates $80 (from CL buy awhile ago that cost $140 and has grossed around $500)

also:

used no instruction/figure lots of SW 7964/8096/8036/7915/9499     $90

and

Ninjago 2260/2263/9450(snake only)   $35 (these came from my most recent $50 CL purchase that has grossed about $250 so far)

Sets:

76020/76021 GotG $130 - $55 buy in

4207 City Garage $160 - $70 buy in

• Like 1

Totally forgot about listing a 75021 Republic Gunship on Brick Classifieds last year.  Sold one today for $190.  Oops.  Cheapest prime is $314.  I have 2 more.  They all look like I got them straight from the LEGO production floor.  I wish I could've accidentally sold a 75918 for $75 instead.  I had to deactivate around 10 listings that I had forgotten about. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Loghamel said:

Totally forgot about listing a 75021 Republic Gunship on Brick Classifieds last year.  Sold one today for $190.  Oops.  Cheapest prime is $314.  I have 2 more.  They all look like I got them straight from the LEGO production floor.  I wish I could've accidentally sold a 75918 for $75 instead.  I had to deactivate around 10 listings that I had forgotten about. 

I'm waiting for the "Bought a 75021 Republic Gunship for $190 yesterday and flipped it today on Amazon for $325" post that's bound to pop up here tomorrow..... :)

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Lego Templar said:

Not just today but over the past couple weeks.

18x 60073. Sold @26.50 bought @ 5 dollars.

Was that clearance run I did a few months back, bought like 40+ of them. Only have like 6-7 left.

It's the only thing I have on eBay at the moment.

And the name of the set is?

17 hours ago, Loghamel said:

That sound you hear is the stampede of sellers to BC to make sure they don't have cheap listings lingering.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jaisonline said:

Sold ten 70816 Benny Spaceship Spaceship Spaceships @ $90 each.  Luckily, my buy-in was low like many of you.  There is actually decent demand for this set.  My 10 sold w/in 3 weeks.

Good to know, I have 3 I recently listed that I will be giddy to be rid of.  Paired them with Cloud Cuckoos hoping to rid myself of the entire line.

I sold the bat-copter from the Batman harvester set!
I had feared I'd never sell that thing. It kept me from parting out more. I don't think I'll part that out anymore, but now I can feel I made a profit off that set... 5 months after purchase, with a solid hour of work...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, donbee said:

I sold the bat-copter from the Batman harvester set!
I had feared I'd never sell that thing. It kept me from parting out more. I don't think I'll part that out anymore, but now I can feel I made a profit off that set... 5 months after purchase, with a solid hour of work...

I parted a few of those out and made my money back and then some on the figs.  I don't think I sold any of the vehicles, though I built one of the bat copters for my kids to swoosh around.  My 2 year old loves spinning the blades.  Lego really should put helicopters in more sets...

• Like 7