What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 5 years later...
1 hour ago, MarleyMoose said:

EBay ISD 75055 $350 + shipping

I had listed it awhile back berfore Roque 1 came out at $200+ shipping. Deciding to hold on to it I raised it to $275 right after the movies release. Well, the other day I raised it again to $350 + shipping just to hold. Maybe should of put it at $400.

1 hour ago, MarleyMoose said:

Yeah, thought the same thing. I'll take my full 3 days handling before shipping it out. Though I've been drunk before on Ebay with the search filter set at highest price. Duh!

58 minutes ago, MarleyMoose said:

Just got the "We're investigating a payment reversal" email from PP. 

giphy.gif

Edited by cladner
  • Like 2

On 2/13/2017 at 11:52 AM, uaford said:

Lego Dimensions - Doctor Who Fun Pack - Cyberman - 71238

eBay:  $18.88

Buy-in was $2.99 on Amazon in Nov.  Last one...hate to see these go. 

While still 11.99 at Target. Nice! :)

I always look up before listing and figure why bother listing when it's at the stores for the same or less. I guess I should just throw that logic out and list more.

Guest TabbyBoy

A 10225 R2-D2 for £99 cash. Yes, I missed the "2" off the front when I advertised it - doh!

No wonder the phone rang within 5 minutes! I always honour a deal so I just had to go with it.

99p loss ;-(

25 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Where does it end? 

FBA
70818 - TLM: Double-Decker Couch - $55

I think Ikea has cheaper couches and you can sit on them. What are people thinking.

9 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

A 10225 R2-D2 for £99 cash. Yes, I missed the "2" off the front when I advertised it - doh!

No wonder the phone rang within 5 minutes! I always honour a deal so I just had to go with it.

99p loss ;-(

Tabby was both drunk while he listed and when he answered. 

• Like 3

Guest TabbyBoy
4 minutes ago, pete411 said:

Tabby was both drunk while he listed and when he answered. 

I'm not was as think as you drunk I was.

Seriously, the guy that bought R2-D2 has bought a lot of me before and has already shown a keen interest in other stuff, some good will come of this, I'm sure.

Just now, TabbyBoy said:

I'm not was as think as you drunk I was.

Seriously, the guy that bought R2-D2 has bought a lot of me before and has already shown a keen interest in other stuff, some good will come of this, I'm sure.

At those prices, I´m not surprised. He probably has you as number 1 on his speed dial.

• Like 2

Guest TabbyBoy
7 minutes ago, Val-E said:

At those prices, I´m not surprised. He probably has you as number 1 on his speed dial.

He got me put of the doggy doo when he bought a pallet of Red 5s off me at RRP. I still made £56 each as I bought them all during Argos' 3-for-2 sale before they stopped selling exclusives. The R2-D2 came from there too, before the current era of drop-kicking and label-plastering.

As long as I'm his number 1, I won't treat him as number 2 ;-)

EBay:

2x41178 Elves The Dragon Sanctuary - $75 and $80. Buy-in was $22 after tax.

First Facebook sale:

41053 Disney Princess Cinderella's Dream Carriage - $25. Buy-in was $15 after tax. This was one of those regretted purchases, glad to have been able to sell for a few bucks profit before the new Carriage comes out. Buyer has her eyes on a few other sets I have, so there might be more sales coming.

• Like 2

sold 2x LEGO City 60011 Surfer Rescue Toy Building Set to the same buyer, amazon FBM for $29.68 for both after shipping.  paid $2.50 each on clearance.  i've almost sold through the 2 dozen i snagged.  it was especially sweet selling 2 to one buyer.  anytime i make money on the shipping, i just can't help but smile.  little sets that fit in a 6x6x6 box win again.

60011_alt1.jpg

• Like 6

sold 2x LEGO City 60011 Surfer Rescue Toy Building Set to the same buyer, amazon FBM for $29.68 for both after shipping.  paid $2.50 each on clearance.  i've almost sold through the 2 dozen i snagged.  it was especially sweet selling 2 to one buyer.  anytime i make money on the shipping, i just can't help but smile.  little sets that fit in a 6x6x6 box win again.
60011_alt1.jpg

Thanks for posting this. I have fond memories of Surfer Rescue. I also picked up a bunch on clearance in 2015 and instantly flipped the figs. It's neat to see what I could have done if I had held onto some.

vehicle transporter 60060 - $78 FBA (been slowly selling through at this price while everyone undercuts, was my last one so I posted)

a cargo truckload of heartlake private jets 41100 - $36 ($9 FM clearance) - I was selling them slowly in the $42 range, but just sent in another shipment to amazon and wanted to sell through some of my stuff just sitting there

I have my stash of larger sets like ewok villages, tumblers, etc that I have collected over the last two years, but the real money makers for me are these small to medium sized sets that no on here posts about.

I have a ton of elf and first production princess sets I am fairly confident will do well

• Like 1