What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 9 years later...

Love it when I spend a little too much and my stuff sells on EBay the same day.  Sold an Architecture Studio for $220.

I also received my $40 Queen Anne's Revenge 100% complete in great condition.  This guy shipped it in some huge styrofoam shipping container and it cost him $27 via USPS.  Crazy...  I'm going to put it together, verify contents and flip it.

Awesome. Sounds like my typical buy!

Guest TabbyBoy

Another Delorean and a few more Iron Men.

That 2013 Star Wars Advent calendar was one hot item.  I sold mine in less than 12 hours upon listing.  Now I really wished I had more than 1.  I can use the proceed to buy a 2012 version for personal use for about 30 bucks lol

Look for discount outlets, I bought 5 yesterday for

Two Hulk Helicarrier's for $74.95+ shipping (purchased originally for $20), and one more for $70 cash off of eBay. Two Architecture Studios for $224.95 shipping included. One of them to Australia. One more 4529 Iron Man for $49.99+ shipping. Bought at slightly pricey retail of $16, sold 5 of these now, a very easy $20+ profit on each. I am keeping my eye out for more at a certain local store.

That makes more sense.  Not sure why I couldn't read that...too many deals make my head spin.

yeah two of them local sales ... i figure if i sell these babies for $160+ on ebay ill still only come away with $20-30 profit ...

sold one set of 3 for $130 (cause i felt like being nice) and the other set for $160 ... so a net of $80 profit for me for the two sets ... thats not bad ...

Bought 2 Cars Mack's set yesterday and both already sold. Cha-Ching! Same person also picked up a Woody's Round-up set I paid $19 for 6 months ago. The boxes from my recent amazon and target spending sprees are arriving just in-time.

I assume "my thang" is flipping retired sets. Now if only I can sell that Eiffel F'ing Tower... Shipping cost have turned away perspective non-US buyers so far. The set weighs about 10lbs.

FCB I must know...Did you customize it yourself, or did you buy it from someone else? If you did it yourself, it would be really cool to learn how you did it!

:D

It came from a huge Star Wars minifig collection lol. I think that the only fig the guy was missing was Cloud City Boba (the real one). Other than that and maybe some other I can't remember, I think he had every single SW fig