• Spider
    • Scorpion
    • Vulture
    • Sabre-Tooth
    • Tiger
    • Mammoth
    • Phoenix
    • Panther

DNIIM had some luck flipping these over Christmas, but this was in the US and during the holiday selling season. That said, 50% off is great - without knowing Canadian retail, it sounds like an absolute bargain.

Canadian retail- $39.99 so discounted to $19.99 at Target

I quickly checked eBay history and these weren't exactly a red hot seller the last few monthes. Other Chima sets definitely seem more popular.

Canadian retail- $39.99 so discounted to $19.99 at TargetI quickly checked eBay history and these weren't exactly a red hot seller the last few monthes. Other Chima sets definitely seem more popular.

Could be - it was released in January last year so it probably has another year before EOL.

What makes you think that Eagle will do well? It's an ugly piece of work. Good luck bagholding if you bought. Hit the homerun with the Chi Temple, Croc Swamp or Cragger's Command Ship, not some cheap rubbish.

Never said I thought it would do well. And I know Chi temple, Croc swamp etc are the best bets. Just polling the boardees if Eagle is worth the effort of getting at HALF price. Most LEGO sets are worth the risk at 50% off if you have the money to park.

For the few of us that actually like Legends of Chima then here is a poll thread with some questions.

Which is your favorite tribe?

Who is your favorite character/minifigure?

Which clan has the coolest vehicles/gear/weaponry?

Who has the best Speedor?

Unless somebody can think of some more questions to add, I believe that is it.

• 2 weeks later...

Might be one or two sets, especially first wave, that have some potential.  I'm not seeing Ninjago-type gains at this point.  Read DNIIM's blog post - he's a little more into it than some, although there are dissenting opinions.

Plus they are pretty much the only sets still on the shelves in any great number where I'm at...