Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

Went to the Bricktober show yesterday and caught sight of these MOC build. Those skeletony minifigs look vaguely familiar but I still cannot put a set to it. They look stocky in size and it is obvious the head is way larger in proportion. Anyone have any clue as to what theme does those minifig belongs to?20181007_182407.jpeg

Ted

18 hours ago, ED-209 said:

It retired last year, and came back this year, and now it's retired again. Its likely to come back next year. 

I disagree about these returning next year - I'm betting that this will be a one and done, and these are leftover stock from the US or Europe. 

Next year I predict that Big W will have the Brickheadz Witch or Turkey for Halloween. 

Before these hit Big W - I had been clearing $10 per set. The Dreamworld store had been clearing these last December for $9.99.

23 minutes ago, whoisbiggles said:

I disagree about these returning next year - I'm betting that this will be a one and done, and these are leftover stock from the US or Europe. 

Next year I predict that Big W will have the Brickheadz Witch or Turkey for Halloween. 

Before these hit Big W - I had been clearing $10 per set. The Dreamworld store had been clearing these last December for $9.99.

They’re not leftovers stock, they “retire” and then come back:image.thumb.jpg.be2fddfee6e2eb41f4b1002208f0c4cf.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whoisbiggles said:

Thank you for that info - I think if I am reading that code correctly - manufactured in the 25th week of this year in Mexico.

Have these been rereleased or unretired anywhere else?

Right about the date, but I’m not familiar with location (don’t really care)

anywhere else, besides....Australia? They’re back here in US also.

all I know is what people said here about seasonals retiring and then coming back, which matches what we see in stores and makes sense when looking at that seal.

set in picture was purchased by me month or so ago at LLDC. And as often as I visit that place (few times a week) I know they didn’t sit there for a year, they just showed up.

• Like 1