Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

It’s a psychological thing, people are my inclined to purchase if they think they are in control of the transaction.

Also people like to add items to their cart to maximise coupons/vouchers.

I’ll leave it off for the time being, but normally flick it on around September to maximise the Christmas rush (cuts out failed sales in peak periods).

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Amac said:

went back in today and laybye'd 4 of them. 

Does anyone know if Big W will sell unopened boxs of minfigs? With the 20% discount may be worth it perhaps, not too sure?

My local Big W will see unopened boxes of minifigs, just a matter of popping down to the layby counter. BUT they won't layby boxes of minifigures. Yours maybe different. I'd call and ask, as my local Big W doesn't have any HP minifigs.

• Like 1

Hey guys, nice to be back. Almost forgot my password its been that long! Just caught the tail end of your discussions with some serious lego discounts on Ghostbusters stuff and the like. In the East of Melbourne, Big W shelves stripped clean of harry potter products. Small castle was dumped at $119. I do understand there will be another shipment landing at one of the Major shopping centre stores close by. What's your take on the new range? I was a dedicated collector of the last series. I'm thinking the quiddich one could be good. But also leaning towards the new fantastic beasts suitcase. The large castle I have not seen anywhere yet.

• Like 1

The so-called second shipment of harry potter in Big W, only produced two new boxes of Newts suitcase on the shelves. Price approx $55. Almost $14 dollar saving with 20% off all lego. Tbh, with the new movie release and this being a unique new set. I think this will do very well around Xmas.