Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

I have a confession to make; I've been slowly cashing out of the game. This was always a short-term exercise for me to help boost my prospects of paying for a wedding & house deposit whilst at uni and that time is almost here.

I only have 1 or 2 left of most things, except for 75099 Rey's Speeders. I was (perhaps stupidly) trying to sell them per box instead of individually and have now run out of steam to sell them. I have 30 of them in total. I don't know if anyone is interested in grabbing them in bulk off me at my buy-in price? Thought this would be the place to ask at least :) It would be $500 posted for the lot within Aus. Some easy cash to make in them I reckon, I wish I could hold onto them longer but time is no longer on my side.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2018 at 7:54 PM, Alucard1982 said:

I personally think eBay will go down the ABN path soon, they’re pushing out Mum and dad sellers for big chains

I think we have stay aware of changes by eBay. 

I'm keeping an eye out on the "authorised lego reseller" badge. This doesn't appear to be a search filter yet.

eBay plus is now a search filter, so if you don't met that criteria, and noob buyer selects the filter...

Here you go - if you don't have the "authorised Lego reseller" badge, your buyers can't use this code:

"To get your 10% discount enter the code LOVEIT at checkout.

The sale runs until Sunday September 2nd. The only exclusion likely to be relevant is that Target is not included.

View the LEGO eBay store here."

• 2 weeks later...

After reading a number of FaceBook posts this morning about changes to the Lego.com.au website.

Overall this is pretty good - the free shipping on orders over $149 isn't working properly at the moment. But that shipping time of 3 - 5 days will be great for exclusives, assuming they have enough stock.

They had a few polybags listed for sale  - which i'll have to keep an eye on.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Alucard1982 said:

Has anyone had any luck sending an order to a hotel? Heading to the states next month and would love to have a few orders dropped off at my hotel/air bnb. What do you reckon are the chances?

If you've got a valid address I don't see why not. But you'd want to be there when it arrives or give the concierge a heads up.