Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

35 minutes ago, Furious_george said:

Down to 15 out of 31 brickheadz available now. Diagon Alley set is working well considering it’s not advertised on the site at all.

Yep they are disappearing. I just did a simple order: Ship in Bottle & Homer/Krusty. I also used 75 bucks in VIP points. Gotta curb my spending though... and sell some dud large exclusives. UCS im looking at you.  What a crap investment.

• Like 1

Twice I have politely declined to be part of this program, seriously I'm never going to give a full refund for a late delivery:

Dear

We’re writing to let you know that we’re introducing a new Handling Time program for eBay Guaranteed Delivery. As you meet the eligibility criteria, over the next week, we’ll automatically opt in your account into the new program.
What’s new? 
The Handling Time program is a simple and easy way to participate in the eBay Guaranteed Delivery program. The new experience means:
You’re only required to commit to your handling time (same day or 1-day handling) - and how, pray tell do I prove I sent it on time when the dispute is raised?
You must use an eligible Australia Post carrier service - so this could say you must use Auspost?
We’ll calculate the guaranteed delivery dates on your behalf - These never seem to match Auspost's delivery dates.
You can enjoy Late Delivery protections if your items are delivered late until the end of 2018* - haha I'll be opting 5 minutes after you b'stards opt me in.

You can opt out of the Handling Time program at any time through your site preferences. Alternatively, you can contact us if you do not wish to be part of the Handling Time program.
For more information on the new Handling Time program, please contact our dedicated eBay Guaranteed Delivery support team with any questions or queries you may have.
As always, thank you for choosing to sell on eBay.

1 hour ago, Furious_george said:

Went to get another homer but they are OOS too now. Next one on the block is the dumbldor set, betcha any money.

Damn. Should i buy 5 Dumbledores to get Diagon Alley? Been spending way too much lately. I also got the 240 buck Assembly Square from Myer

Yea i passed on any more .

Undercutters coming in and raining on my Carousel parade. 

6 hours ago, whoisbiggles said:

Twice I have politely declined to be part of this program, seriously I'm never going to give a full refund for a late delivery:

Dear

We’re writing to let you know that we’re introducing a new Handling Time program for eBay Guaranteed Delivery. As you meet the eligibility criteria, over the next week, we’ll automatically opt in your account into the new program.
What’s new? 
The Handling Time program is a simple and easy way to participate in the eBay Guaranteed Delivery program. The new experience means:
You’re only required to commit to your handling time (same day or 1-day handling) - and how, pray tell do I prove I sent it on time when the dispute is raised?
You must use an eligible Australia Post carrier service - so this could say you must use Auspost?
We’ll calculate the guaranteed delivery dates on your behalf - These never seem to match Auspost's delivery dates.
You can enjoy Late Delivery protections if your items are delivered late until the end of 2018* - haha I'll be opting 5 minutes after you b'stards opt me in.

You can opt out of the Handling Time program at any time through your site preferences. Alternatively, you can contact us if you do not wish to be part of the Handling Time program.
For more information on the new Handling Time program, please contact our dedicated eBay Guaranteed Delivery support team with any questions or queries you may have.
As always, thank you for choosing to sell on eBay.

Sounds like a bum deal