Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

On 11/12/2018 at 9:36 AM, whoisbiggles said:

Best thing about visiting the Outlaws - visiting Target Country - 60102 Airport VIP Service Clearance @ $28 (took the 2 on the shelf) and 75881 2016 Ford GT & 1966 Ford GT40 @ $23 (took the 3 on the shelf).

The outlaws? Did you go BTTF? The Wild West?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Furious_george said:

That little Christmas train ride set is cheap but there’s about 7 million on eBay already.

Yes and available for purchase at some Coles supermarkets.

That said sold last of the ones I picked up at Dreamworld in Feb for $10, last week for $32.

I'll seek these out during the Boxing Day sales.

Edited by whoisbiggles
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, whoisbiggles said:

Typo are giving away 5004406 F.O. General with any Star Wars product purchase - even a $2 star wars xmas card will qualify for this freebie.

At my local store, I could see a couple of hundred of these minifigs behind the counter.

interesting. I've never actually been to a typo store but maybe i should. 

The local Big W is closing - and i'm starting to see the old beat up stock from "out the back" come out onto the shelves.

Last week 60097 City Square priced far to high @$180. Box had a hand size hole in it - so who knows if anything was missing...

Yesterday 60162 Jungle Air Drop Helicopter was available for $99 boxes beat to sh1t and spidey web cutting in on all sides. Couldn't convince myself to buy these. Trying to stick to my no more big box sets.

Look forward to seeing what old stock is discovered next week.

2 hours ago, Furious_george said:

One near me (not closing) had the jungle air drop with nice boxes for $99 about 6 weeks ago They didn’t sell at that price, so in move of pure business genius , they put it back to full price.  As of 3 days ago , they were still there.

A bit like Big W clearancing the dimensions set 71253 Fantastic Beasts to $12 and three weeks later changing the clearance price to $25

• Like 1