Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

1 minute ago, spener90 said:

Eh, it's current events.

I personally see myself as neutral of this situation, and really wish people would act with a certain amount of respect towards others, REGARDLESS of political affiliation. I realize it requires a certain amount of EQ, but I'm hopeful calm will persevere eventually.

but it hasn't been political...most of what we're seeing now is due to loyalty to an in individual.

politics I understand...blind loyalty to THIS guy...I just can't fathom it

• Like 3

Ok, a real complaint (my pseudo complaint was deleted, grr)

Canada now requires a negative PCR test for flights into the country, with some exceptions and work arounds. People who went on vacation are complaining that they can't get the test in time because they didn't have notice. Maybe next time there's a pandemic or major situation, you'll stay the F at home.

Thanks for reading haha.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

but it hasn't been political...most of what we're seeing now is due to loyalty to an in individual.

politics I understand...blind loyalty to THIS guy...I just can't fathom it

I more meant the comments on here, not about the people committing the acts being discussed. This is typically a good group of individuals who are respectful towards those here, thankfully only occasionally I am proven otherwise.

In regards to these types of events, I tend to think those committing any of the recent rioting could use a little emotional intelligence.

10 minutes ago, redghostx said:

Ok, a real complaint (my pseudo complaint was deleted, grr)

Canada now requires a negative PCR test for flights into the country, with some exceptions and work arounds. People who went on vacation are complaining that they can't get the test in time because they didn't have notice. Maybe next time there's a pandemic or major situation, you'll stay the F at home.

Thanks for reading haha.

ah now to  the virus.. you are gonna take the fall on this one ;)

3 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I'd want law enforcement to arrest and prosecute this guy

They say the Capital is "The People's House" and he looks like a people. I'm sure he pays his taxes. Basically hes just moving his lectern from one place to another while trying to earn even more money for the government through all the taxes Ebay will charge. Also, if the government bought it from him on Ebay they'd probably save us the $56,342.99 that a new one would cost.

2 minutes ago, KvHulk said:

Commiting crimes and posting them on social media.
Yup, These guys are as intelligent as expected.

What a bunch of naive twits.  They have much to learn from the other side.  At least the Antifa in Portland were wearing masks when they threw molotov cocktails to federal buildings 

44 minutes ago, keymomachine said:

Honestly, I think it's just a joke posting by various ding a lings on ebay, they are getting taken down pretty quickly after going up. 

Agree - I know things were crazy, but I just don't see him walking out with that thing (unless some cops gave him a hand getting it to his car).

5 minutes ago, KShine said:

Agree - I know things were crazy, but I just don't see him walking out with that thing (unless some cops gave him a hand getting it to his car).

It was DC during a protest / rally, I seriously doubt he drove.  Although I would like to see a video of him carrying that thing through the subway. Now that would have been entertaining.  Just imagine how many hits/likes that video would have gotten on Youtube/Tiktok/ whatever.  eBay was definitely the wrong way to monetize this

4 hours ago, KvHulk said:

Commiting crimes and posting them on social media.
Yup, These people are as smart as advertised.

Even the Congressman that was with them.  I don't have the direct quote, but I believe he Live Streamed himself being part of the action and made sure to yell out his actual name just in case there was any confusion on whom he was and what he was doing.

The guy could have gotten in by just going to work.

5 hours ago, LegoMan1212 said:

Even the Congressman that was with them.  I don't have the direct quote, but I believe he Live Streamed himself being part of the action and made sure to yell out his actual name just in case there was any confusion on whom he was and what he was doing.

The guy could have gotten in by just going to work.

I think he was a WV State Representative (e.g., elected to the state legislature), not a US Representative.  But that was *really* dumb of him to do that.

On a separate note - why the F*&# is my order still in warehouse when I ordered on January 1 (really, December 31 for me)?  Come on LEGO, it's been a week that you've been sitting on my order.

2 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

On a separate note - why the F*&# is my order still in warehouse when I ordered on January 1 (really, December 31 for me)?  Come on LEGO, it's been a week that you've been sitting on my order.

I had a Black Friday order of the Garage not arrive until literally Christmas eve. It was the backordered part, so I got everything else from the order. It was in the "Please Contact Customer Service" purgatory of which I always just let it ride out.