Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

9 hours ago, joch29 said:

was this using usps.com?  years ago, I was rushing through and I think amazon shipping was  unavailable.  I accidentally input the wrong to/from addresses.  You may want to double check it. 

No, printed the label on pirate ship.  The to and from on the label are correct. Pirate ship just has you enter the "to" in.  I have a pic of the label too. 

1 hour ago, FuzzyB said:

I've been trying to schedule a USPS pickup for tomorrow to pick up some Ebay sales, but the USPS website says that scheduled pickup service is currently unavailable.  Is this a temporary glitch or part of the new USPS streamlining?

Technical difficulties per the banner on the main USPS page. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FuzzyB said:

I've been trying to schedule a USPS pickup for tomorrow to pick up some Ebay sales, but the USPS website says that scheduled pickup service is currently unavailable.  Is this a temporary glitch or part of the new USPS streamlining?

wow is that service reliable for you? it's always a hit or miss for me.  More misses that I just take it to the PO.  

wow is that service reliable for you? it's always a hit or miss for me.  More misses that I just take it to the PO.  

It usually works great. Our mail service is excellent where we live. Our local branch is a very small and we’ve known the workers for years.

So, my wife and I moved across the country back east to upstate NY 10 days ago. The movers were supposed to bring our stuff here today but we got a message on Friday saying that they're being delayed until the 18th. Stupid COVID. Bah I say!

Edited by TANV
Missing Words
  • Confused 1

If you have a Target Red Card credit card check your available balance. I only use mine when I need to place multiple orders most recently for the Tie pilot set and before that the Lego Movie Brickheadz as I just use the RC debit card.  I usually get a letter saying that due to inactivity the account will be closed if not used in the next 60 days so I will order something online. Today I get an email from my credit monitoring service (nothing from target) that my total available credit has decreased so I log in and it is the Target card down to $500 which is almost useless especially for flipping $1K GCs. 

28 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

If you have a Target Red Card credit card check your available balance. I only use mine when I need to place multiple orders most recently for the Tie pilot set and before that the Lego Movie Brickheadz as I just use the RC debit card.  I usually get a letter saying that due to inactivity the account will be closed if not used in the next 60 days so I will order something online. Today I get an email from my credit monitoring service (nothing from target) that my total available credit has decreased so I log in and it is the Target card down to $500 which is almost useless especially for flipping $1K GCs. 

I've read that credit card companies are reducing credit card limits due to COVID and the fear that people (in general, not you) won't be able to pay their bills. What are you supposed to do with a $500 limit?? So lame. 

1 hour ago, oneknightr said:

I've read that credit card companies are reducing credit card limits due to COVID and the fear that people (in general, not you) won't be able to pay their bills. What are you supposed to do with a $500 limit?? So lame. 

side note re credit card limit...if your financing a house or refi; credit report depends HIGHLY on how much overall credit capacity an applicant has so even if you don't use it (totally counter-intuitive and symbolic of our consumerism culture)...having the capacity to borrow a lot raises credit scores...and lenders look for no more than 30% being used at any time...so take a quick look at how much your monthly debt typically is and it needs to be under 30% total possible (all CC limits) to be in the credit score 700s. 

• Like 1

On 8/10/2020 at 7:29 AM, Pseudoty said:

Had the same thing happen to me.  Since I stopped using it as much the limit has gradually decreased to $1600 which is still pretty useless.  To combat this I started paying off my card right away.  Well, if you pay off your card too much Target will put a hold on the card for two weeks.  Their CR said its a fraud concern.

• Haha 1

Had the same thing happen to me.  Since I stopped using it as much the limit has gradually decreased to $1600 which is still pretty useless.  To combat this I started paying off my card right away.  Well, if you pay off your card too much Target will put a hold on the card for two weeks.  Their CR said its a fraud concern.
I would love to know what fraudsters pay off credit cards... I will email them my info today.
  • Like 1

Just finished building 7781 Two Face's Escape and 7785 Arkham Asylum. The instructions quality for those sets are horrible with the printing so dark that it is nearly impossible to tell one black piece from another in the illustrations. Needless to say, I have a bunch of leftover black pieces and I have no idea where they go.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

Just finished building 7781 Two Face's Escape and 7785 Arkham Asylum. The instructions quality for those sets are horrible with the printing so dark that it is nearly impossible to tell one black piece from another in the illustrations. Needless to say, I have a bunch of leftover black pieces and I have no idea where they go.

Ugh. Don't mean to top this, but you ever build from a horrible quality pdf? "Oh that was dark grey?! Oh shoot. No wonder I'm out of light greys. Wait, those were black and not dark grey? Shoot. Time to take this apart again."

• Like 5