Disney Princess 2014

boxofcorey

Please note that Mulan is the only Disney Princess who is not royal by blood or marriage and is literally not one. However, she has the honor of a princess because she achieved honor from the Emperor himself by saving China. ;) so....

I would love to see:

Mulan's Avalanche Rescue with Mushu in Hoth outfit lol!!!

Please note that Mulan is the only Disney Princess who is not royal by blood or marriage and is literally not one. However, she has the honor of a princess because she achieved honor from the Emperor himself by saving China. ;) so....

I would love to see:

Mulan's Avalanche Rescue with Mushu in Hoth outfit lol!!!

Which is why Elsa will be included as a member of princess line (even though she was a queen at the end of the movie).  Disney is not stupid and still likes making :money:

• Like 1

Agreed! For girls of this generation, Rapunzel is the Disney princess they're more familiar with, because they grew up watching Tangled and being immersed in Tangled merchandise.

But for older generations, Cinderella is the Disney princess they remember growing up with. (And if you're somewhere in between those 2 generations like me, you may have more nostalgia for Ariel or Belle.)

Not necessarily true.  My daughter is 6.  Until Tangled came out, Cinderella was her go to film of choice.  She loved that movie.  Still does.  Watched it over and over again.  Tangled, Frozen and Brave are her other top Disney princess films (she's seen them all).   (She's also a huge fan of Peter Pan).  I guess it's what you've been exposed to, though, but also what strikes a cord.

My daughter has seen just about every Disney animated film, but those are the ones that she watches repeatedly.

My wife hasn't built hers yet, but I saw it in the Lego store and it looked narrow. There might be enough space but its going to be a tight fit.

The prince would sit across (facing) Cinderella. There is also room for a driver - according to my 7 year old. :)

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

• Like 2

(That is unless they release a Frozen set later this year. That one would blow everything else out of the water. In which case I'm selling my entire stash of Legos and investing in those instead!)

They must be planning a Frozen set to capitalize on Christmas. THAT will be the best Christmas set this year for girls. I will be buying as many as I can if it happens.

(That is unless they release a Frozen set later this year. That one would blow everything else out of the water. In which case I'm selling my entire stash of Legos and investing in those instead!)

They must be planning a Frozen set to capitalize on Christmas. THAT will be the best Christmas set this year for girls. I will be buying as many as I can if it happens.

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/58608

hi-res:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/118455817@N08/with/12700180054/

12700180054_38c7df9849.jpg

So my wife went by Target yesterday, and I was going to have her pick up a couple Rapunzel Towers.  She calls and says, "What about Cinderella's Castle?"  I told her that if she thought is would sell at Christmas to pick a couple up.  We discussed it when she got home and she said that if I hadn't told her to get Rapunzel's Tower she would have picked up Cinderella's Carriage, because "Every little girl wants to be Cinderella." 

Shows what I know.