Disney Princess 2014

boxofcorey

I was told by the employee at Lego store had the Runphzel tower but was sold out and there were the Ariel sets still kicking around.  The Ariel set is going for 60 on Ebay right now.  The flippers on Ebay have seller plus rating so it's an uphill climb if you are not.  With that being said, you can definitely flip those and make a few bucks.

I still need to get my hands on these. Waiting for some sort of discount opportunity first  :D

I wish Disney had released a Frozen set with this wave. It would have done sooooooooooo well. Imagine an ice castle built entirely out of clear/ice blue bricks...and maybe a nice big white base plate too. Add an Elsa and Olaf the snowman and you're gold.

Edited to add:

Hope they start selling these in the Disney Store too (Like the LR sets). Got some Kidstuff coupons for the Disney Store that I could use...

• Like 1

I still need to get my hands on these. Waiting for some sort of discount opportunity first  :D

I wish Disney had released a Frozen set with this wave. It would have done sooooooooooo well. Imagine an ice castle built entirely out of clear/ice blue bricks...and maybe a nice big white base plate too. Add an Elsa and Olaf the snowman and you're gold.

Edited to add:

Hope they start selling these in the Disney Store too (Like the LR sets). Got some Kidstuff coupons for the Disney Store that I could use...

Does the disney store raise the msrp as well?

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like the latest Lego Disney Princess range is only available on US and Canadian LEGO Shop at Home - wondering if these are exclusive to those countries, or the rest of the world will have to patiently wait for their arrival? My daughter is getting very restless....

What, and miss out on stacks and stacks of money??  :laugh:

From my understanding, the sets have a scheduled release date and are being made available to Canada and the US first, just like the 2014 SW are available in Europe/UK, but not here, not yet. It happens all the time, and unless there is some information about exclusivity to CAN/US that I have not seen yet, this is the case  :thumbsup:

I cannot see going through all the trouble of designing sets for a hefty world renowned license then make them limited to only a small region of the world. Way too big of a cash cow for Lego to practically cut off their foot with such a move. They will become available to everyone in due time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is 25% off (plus tax) a good price to pick these Disney Princess sets up at?  Or do you expect there to be deeper sales on these before Christmas?

Good sale but these are very new to the market meaning there will hopefully be better sales down the road. I can already see Rapunzel's Tower hitting discounts eventually but not for a good while.