Selling through Amazon FBA

appleseed1967

If anyone has 41133 Friends Amusement Park Bumper cars, ASIN B01AC1D35K, could you please submit for approval. My last sets are at the Amazon  warehouse so I'm unable to take pictures.

FYI, I just submitted the following sets for approval

41176 Elves Secret Market Place

10732 Guido and Luigi's Pit Stop

10742 Willy's Butte Speed Training
75053 The Ghost

79003 Unexpected Gathering

If you need any help submitting I would be glad to help. Here's my template:

Hello,

Thank you for ensuring that products sold on Amazon are safe for children.

I was notified in April concerning several ASIN’s requiring safety documentation. It seems that I did not receive notice of several additional ASIN’s in my inventory that required documentation.

I request approval to sell the following children’s toy:

1.      Company name: 

2.      Seller ID/Vendor ID: 

3.      Email address: 

4.      Phone number: 

5.       ASIN: 

6.       Children’s Product Certificate (CPC), see attached along with item packaging images and conformity statement.

Thank You,

• Like 2

Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

We acknowledge your request regarding ASIN: B07DVT9QVW.

Our records indicate that your product has been recalled.

Please try to create a removal order for the remaining inventory. This is a requirement before a request for reinstatement of a recalled ASIN can be considered

I removed my inventory. any ideas? It’s for set 76095 Black Manta strike. The listing was “manually yanked.” 

• Sad 1

Just now, Dealinator said:

I love Amazon returns... Sold 41232 almost a month ago. I get a return request. I get it back, and the set has been opened, assembled, and played with. Kids must've gotten sick of it so they send it back. 

I received a passenger train back with 2 pieces of track and maybe 100 other random pieces.  They wouldn't even acknowledge I'd been scammed.

5 minutes ago, Foreman Porgy said:

I got a puzzle back once when it was suppose to be a U Wing. Took that to the chin lol. 

I did get a built U-Wing without box already, took a hit on that.  I got a random Star Wars Transformer back once for a Mystery Machine, I think I won that one.

So, I have pretty much exhausted all the inventory of what I could ship FBA. It has been great run but that restock list has not changed in weeks for me. Always the same ASIN’s. Is it the case for everybody ? I am reluctant to go FBM but man the prices are so high on some sets and this FBA restock freeze is getting so ludicrous, I am tempted.

47 minutes ago, brickology101 said:

So, I have pretty much exhausted all the inventory of what I could ship FBA. It has been great run but that restock list has not changed in weeks for me. Always the same ASIN’s. Is it the case for everybody ? I am reluctant to go FBM but man the prices are so high on some sets and this FBA restock freeze is getting so ludicrous, I am tempted.

You can ignore the restock list.  Everything seems to be open with no limits for a few days now.  I've sent in tons of stuff that showed that it couldn't be sent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This just in from FBA (F***ed By Amazon)

Inventory Performance Index threshold change
We are working to manage inventory performance to ensure all products have space available during peak. To enable this, we are changing the IPI minimum threshold requirement to 500. Sellers below 500 will be subject to limits effective August 16, 2020 through the end of the year.

The majority of sellers will not be impacted by this change. Most sellers with IPI scores below 500 will have more storage space than last year.

Quantity limits
To maximize selection for customers during peak, we are introducing ASIN-level quantity limits on products in FBA. Most products will have enough space available for over three months of sales.

Free removals promotion
To help you avoid storage fees for products that have not been selling and create room for more productive inventory, we are offering a free removal fee promotion for a limited time. We will waive your fees for any removal order submitted for inventory in our fulfillment centers beginning July 14, 2020. 

42 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

This just in from FBA (F***ed By Amazon)

Inventory Performance Index threshold change
We are working to manage inventory performance to ensure all products have space available during peak. To enable this, we are changing the IPI minimum threshold requirement to 500. Sellers below 500 will be subject to limits effective August 16, 2020 through the end of the year.

The majority of sellers will not be impacted by this change. Most sellers with IPI scores below 500 will have more storage space than last year.

Quantity limits
To maximize selection for customers during peak, we are introducing ASIN-level quantity limits on products in FBA. Most products will have enough space available for over three months of sales.

Free removals promotion
To help you avoid storage fees for products that have not been selling and create room for more productive inventory, we are offering a free removal fee promotion for a limited time. We will waive your fees for any removal order submitted for inventory in our fulfillment centers beginning July 14, 2020. 

So I turn out to be just below 500 - only because of my In-Stock rate. I assume that just deleting all inactive listings will help out - can someone confirm before I go ahead and remove several hundred stale listings?

32 minutes ago, Phil B said:

So I turn out to be just below 500 - only because of my In-Stock rate. I assume that just deleting all inactive listings will help out - can someone confirm before I go ahead and remove several hundred stale listings?

Removing Inactive listings doesn't appear to help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Phil B said:

I think that Amazon has admitted that the in stock rate doesn't really affect the IPI score.  It just looks like it does.  The sell through and excess inventory metrics are really most of the score.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, cobrakai said:

I think that Amazon has admitted that the in stock rate doesn't really affect the IPI score.  It just looks like it does.  The sell through and excess inventory metrics are really most of the score.

Sell-through it is then. I'm a small-timer, selling <50 items per month, but tend to go for maximum price, so I don't compete aggressively for the buy box. Might need to change that a bit then ... but then it'll become hard to maintain my 300% ROI *evil grin*

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phil B said:

Sell-through it is then. I'm a small-timer, selling <50 items per month, but tend to go for maximum price, so I don't compete aggressively for the buy box. Might need to change that a bit then ... but then it'll become hard to maintain my 300% ROI *evil grin*

Might not matter that much.  I think they said the new limits start in August if you are under 500 IPI.  I'm thinking the storage limits are still going to be astronomically high.  Is anyone here under the current threshold that can shed some light on the storage limits?  

1 hour ago, cobrakai said:

Stranded inventory has a pretty big impact as well.  My IPI has gone up considerably since I switched my unfulfillable returns to weekly.

29 minutes ago, redcell said:

Stranded inventory has a pretty big impact as well.  My IPI has gone up considerably since I switched my unfulfillable returns to weekly.

I have a couple stranded items that need a safety certification.  I did the removal order for them in March and they still haven't shipped the order.  I've done tons of removal orders since then and they all shipped.

• 2 weeks later...