Selling through Amazon FBA

appleseed1967

Does anyone know how to get an open case upgraded to US customer service? I've been going back and forth with the Indian CS reps and they continue to answer the case with info that either doesn't make sense or contradicts the answer given earlier in the case by a different rep. I actually don't think language is the barrier. I think they are just giving me the run around hoping I will give up. I'm trying to get reimbursed for inventory that was lost in a warehouse.

On 12/6/2019 at 11:41 AM, zskid00 said:

Has anyone had issues with shipment inventory discrepancies?  I'm battling with Amazon support right now because they shorted me 13 of 22 units (59%!) on a shipment back in November.  They marked all inventory as received within 3 days of UPS delivering the single package to the warehouse, then 3 days, 5 days, and 6 days later they made manual adjustments to the shipment.  When the date came up for attempting to reconcile the difference they claim that they have already completed a manual reconciliation and the units were confirmed as missing from the shipment.  I sent them an inventory report showing the adjustments they made by SKU and also verified that UPS confirmed the shipment weight and measurements and they keep auto responding with the same canned response whenever I try to reopen the case.  How can I get this escalated?

As an update to this, I finally got the case escalated to someone more competent and willing to look into the lost inventory.  Here is the response I received:

"We have investigated the problem reported on this shipment and have confirmed that one or more products arrived without scannable barcodes or required Amazon product label."

I'm not sure if this was an Amazon handling issue, but I've never had unscannable barcodes selling FBA the last 4+ years.  They indicated that they are going to either reimburse me or replace the products.  I'll be curious to see what prices they offer if they decide to reimburse. 

@Loghamel - were you able to make any progress on your $10K of lost inventory?

46 minutes ago, zskid00 said:

As an update to this, I finally got the case escalated to someone more competent and willing to look into the lost inventory.  Here is the response I received:

"We have investigated the problem reported on this shipment and have confirmed that one or more products arrived without scannable barcodes or required Amazon product label."

I'm not sure if this was an Amazon handling issue, but I've never had unscannable barcodes selling FBA the last 4+ years.  They indicated that they are going to either reimburse me or replace the products.  I'll be curious to see what prices they offer if they decide to reimburse. 

@Loghamel - were you able to make any progress on your $10K of lost inventory?

They don't research anything. Your FNSKU labels were fine. They simply did not scan your items in at a checkpoint. Your items will be found eventually (a few weeks up to a few years). Once found they will reverse any reimbursement you get. They always find them.....eventually.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

On that related note, I just got an email about new FBA fees for 2020.  I am too busy at work to read more into it though

Summary: We did all this cool stuff that won't help you, but we're raising fulfillment fees by 3%. New sellers might get a brief break before getting the shaft.  Happy Holidays!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Thats part of the game , I can offer you a 10226 without the bricks because those are in possesion of the "buyer"

Yeah...the return list is building up on my end too. 50/50 ok and customer damaged so far. Lesson learned for next year: Ship earlier for the holidays. I have a friend who also resells on AMZ and she did not get restricted. Only difference is that my items were in transit to the fulfillment center the day the restrictions came down while hers were already in inventory. Then of course more storage fees.

15 minutes ago, brickology101 said:

Yeah...the return list is building up on my end too. 50/50 ok and customer damaged so far. Lesson learned for next year: Ship earlier for the holidays. I have a friend who also resells on AMZ and she did not get restricted. Only difference is that my items were in transit to the fulfillment center the day the restrictions came down while hers were already in inventory. Then of course more storage fees.

If you are talking about the Frozen restriction - I had sets listed and stocked in FBA warehouses and still got restricted - had to pull my inventory.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...