What do your displays/collections look like?

hreed1985

My son took a video of some of our SW Legos that he proudly displays in the basement.  We haven't added the Death Star, Kylo's Shuttle, Jabba's Palace, the Rancor Pit, or the Spider Droid to the display yet bc they are still in his room, but I'm sure he'll bring them down and add them eventually.

• Like 9

On August 21, 2016 at 3:21 PM, msdontplay01 said:

Alpine, that's a cool idea. How are you hanging those in your daughter's room? I may try something similar.

I'm using just standard hooks and fishing line.  I do the same in my son's room, to hang microfighters and SW planets.  But, the dragon came down last night.  The entire thing came out of the ceiling (it wasn't a case of the string breaking).  So, I need to look at getting some fisheye hooks, and possibly using some screw anchors to secure it to the ceiling better.

I'll try to take some photos in the next couple of days to show how it looks.

• 1 month later...

These displays are amazing. If for a few moments I think about UCS only... sure MF ISD SSD and DS are impressive and huge: I dream about them but cost and space have to be factored. S1 TF SC R1 are all excellent newcomers. Tantive IV to an extent captures my attention. The most attention however goes to the IS: is that just me? :-)

• 1 month later...
On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 4:00 AM, redghostx said:

Christmas Town 2016:

One photo with no flash, for the blurry nighttime effect.

Christmas 2016 - 1st Street no flash.jpg

That's a very nice set up you have there - I'm very jealous!

I see the Café owner has been getting into the Christmas spirit already...

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

I love those great displays and I just wish that my other half would allow me to put up some extra shelving in the spare room. At least I've got my attic space back but, it's not the same as showing it all off, is it? However, I was allowed to display my Haunted House during Hallowe'en that was eerily illuminated by a couple of old bicycle front white LED lights with Quality Street green wrappers taped over the lenses! I'll go to Maplins and knock something up for every room next year. Have you noticed how much these light kits sell on eBay for? It's not that difficult to make your own.

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 9:48 AM, odysea11 said:

I think our Christmas tree accents our Modular case quite nicely!!

Oooops....just rotate your computer/device to view properly and avoid unnecessary neck strain!! Must rotate.....my bad!!

Nice display! But I think I'm more impressed with your present wrapping skills...string, bows and all are decently wrapped... Nice work!

Saturday Night Live snl holiday justin timberlake special

• Like 1