What do your displays/collections look like?

hreed1985

• 4 weeks later...

Just picked up my first store display. The Monster Fighters Ghost Train and The Mad Scientist and His Monster.

Posted Image

That is awesome. I saw this one at Target before and when I asked what they do with them they said when they are done they send them back to LEGO. Not sure if that is true but I would have loved to have this one.

I want to know how everyone showcases their person Lego display at home.

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/hreed1985

Right now mine is worthless. However I have some mini figures coming in and my collection is always growing so toss me some ideas!

Ya, your link requires a password.

I would like to see peoples personal displays as well. Not so much unbuilt sets in boxes stored on shelves like in the other thread, but built set displays.

So I figured if I wanted to see other people's lego displays I should post one of my own to maybe start the ball rolling.

This video has pretty bad quality, it is the first video I have shot on my new phone but I think it gives a general idea. I am horribly shaky as well, it's not very smooth.

I know my collection is tiny compared to many of you. I just came out of my dark ages 2 Decembers ago when I was given a little lego set as a gift and it rekindled the lego fire so I have really only been collecting a year and a couple months. I tend to focus on sets from a certain theme...usually licensed themes.

I'm hoping others will post pics or video of their lego set displays.

Built sets are so much more fun to look at than just shelves full of boxes!

My little Lego set display

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty1WF7dvDqE

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice! You are lucky to have such a large space to store them! I noticed in the 2nd picture, there are yellow boxes (SpongeBob?) that are stacked directly on top of each other. Was this on purpose? I generally stack vertically to keep the boxes from being crushed/damaged. Looks like you have been taking good care of your boxes as I cannot find any boxes that look remotely damage! :)

Very nice! You are lucky to have such a large space to store them! I noticed in the 2nd picture, there are yellow boxes (SpongeBob?) that are stacked directly on top of each other. Was this on purpose? I generally stack vertically to keep the boxes from being crushed/damaged.

Looks like you have been taking good care of your boxes as I cannot find any boxes that look remotely damage!

:)

No SpongeBob, those are all LOTR.

Your lego room is pure awesomeness. I am fortunate to have a spare room just for Legos as well but it is not nearly as organized as yours. Very nice job legodog. Quick question where did you get the storage shelves?

The shelves are from Home Depot. They were on sale for $45 each. HDX 24x36x72 5-Tier Shef.

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/******-5yc1v/R-100006678/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&keyword=HDX+shelf&storeId=10051#.UR_gQZG9KK0