What do your displays/collections look like?

hreed1985

lego dog that is awesome. I started collecting around December and suddenly I am looking at a lot of legos and I need to be organized as well. It seems to creep up on you when you stand back and look at the pile of boxes. How long have you been collecting?

I purchased my first set (for investing) in November last year. Now I have 400+. I can't stop :)

I hear ya my wife is starting to get into it as well. While I am at work I will get texts about sets she finds as she is shopping. Brickpicker is our go to site. My kids started this, they have probably over 100 sets. Out of the blue my son will ask me if he can have this or that I just say "they are not ours", he likes to ask when i am distracted hoping to catch me off guard.

I hear ya my wife is starting to get into it as well. While I am at work I will get texts about sets she finds as she is shopping. Brickpicker is our go to site. My kids started this, they have probably over 100 sets. Out of the blue my son will ask me if he can have this or that I just say "they are not ours", he likes to ask when i am distracted hoping to catch me off guard.

My wife is getting in to it too... if you look closely there are ones tagged with a pink sticky note. Those are ones she tagged that she wants for herself. LOL.

I also have two little ones (6 and 5). They are both into Lego, and have a very big collection that they take very good care of. Keeping my "stash" a secret has been challenging, especially when it keeps growing by the week (250+ sets and counting). They do not know that Daddy is a lego salesman...lol. I just built a storage system in our spare room in the basement, complete with locking doors that I keep the "stash" in. I can only imagine the look on my son's face if he was to stumble upon it. lol The nice thing about being a collector/investor is that when a birthday or christmas is getting close, all I have to do is pull a few things out of the stash and the shopping is done...lol.

Good job, Legodog. Your setup looks great.

Yesterday I finally organized my whole collection. Now I have room for more :)

Here are some photos...

Nice boxes but could you show us pics of the room with built sets/loose bricks/mocs etc? Whatever you are into. That is more fun to see than boxes, and I know anyone with that many unopened boxes has a Lego collection somewhere else in the house. Could we see that area?

• 1 month later...