What Lego set did you buy today?

First (and most likely last) delivery of my orders from LEGO Shop at Home sale last Thursday:

• (8) 42043 Mercedes-Benz Arocs - € 99.99
  • (6) 75105 Millennium Falcon - € 74.99
  • (5) 21121 The Desert Outpost - € 34.99
  • (2) 76057 Spider-Man Bridge Battle - € 49.99
  • (2) 70596 Samurai X Cave Chaos - € 59.99
  • (8) 21027 Architecture Berlin - € 14.99
  • (8) 41125 Horse Vet Trailer - € 19.99

Arocs, Minecraft and Friends arrived minty fresh in factory cartons. 1 of the Berlin sets, 2 Falcons and both Ninjago sets had some creases. Rest were mint and certainly didn't look like returns. 

Mostly end of 2017 seals.

N7gXYIF.jpg

mxaNnjI.jpg

nrQ9IF5.jpg

Edited by Wildemar
  • Like 9

1 minute ago, TabbyBoy said:

Nice tabby, Wildemar. Mine likes to play with the plastic strapping too. All boxes good?

Haha, thanks. :) The only thing he likes even better are empty boxes. ;) 

Not all, but most of them: Arocs, Minecraft and Friends arrived minty fresh in factory cartons. 1 of the Berlin sets, 2 Falcons and both Ninjago sets had some creases. Rest were mint and certainly didn't look like returns.

couldnt have held back and bought these at 75% off - 25x 75176 Resistance Transport Pod, 10x 70348 Lance's Twin Jouster, 20x 70623 Destiny's Shadow, 2x 75147 StarScavenger and about 80 Batman Movie packs, still passed on plenty of SW buildable figures as they seem to be unsellable

Edited by kumas
  • Like 1

Picked up all with Instructions and Minifigures except the pre visla(ship only) for cash and a few unopened sets.  cost me $350 cash and cost on trades

ucs r2d2

75094 Imperial shuttle

75054 at-at walker

75019 at-te 7962 podracer

9493 xwing

75105 falcon

9515 m

75043 at-ap

9492 tie

75021 republic gunship

9524 pre visla

Wife needed a new vacuum cleaner .... so I got her the top model Kenwood Elite model, on sale from $600 for $410, plus $35 off $300 coupon, plus 5.5% discounted Giftcards .... plus $85 back in points thanks to a few promos that applied.

Which meant I got to buy myself a 70618 Destiny's Bounty for $55 after using those points, a $15 off $70 coupon, another 5.3% off GC and a bit of points I saved up over the last few days ..... 66% off. For personal build (but that means I now have 2 70618's for resale from the $79 WM clearance ...)

• Like 8

Guest TabbyBoy
14 hours ago, Phil B said:

Wife needed a new vacuum cleaner .... so I got her the top model Kenwood Elite model, on sale from $600 for $410, plus $35 off $300 coupon, plus 5.5% discounted Giftcards .... plus $85 back in points thanks to a few promos that applied.

Which meant I got to buy myself a 70618 Destiny's Bounty for $55 after using those points, a $15 off $70 coupon, another 5.3% off GC and a bit of points I saved up over the last few days ..... 66% off. For personal build (but that means I now have 2 70618's for resale from the $79 WM clearance ...)

If I bought one for my girlfriend, she'd whack me over the head with it! Did you buy her a new ironing board for Valentine's Day too? ;-)

31 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

If I bought one for my girlfriend, she'd whack me over the head with it! Did you buy her a new ironing board for Valentine's Day too? ;-)

The way I read it both (and by both, I mean all) decisions are his wife´s call.

Edited by Val-E
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Phil B said:

bcf.png

• Haha 3

10259 Winter Village Station x24. 20% off / $64 each Walmart.com deal from the other day.

Train stations and the Winter Village theme have always done well for me. Combine the two and this set is a safe bet to do well once retired. 20% isn't a great discount, but the winter sets rarely get discounted unless you have a Lego store nearby and they are trying to move them after the season is over. Even then it's usually only 30%. 

I just tried to place another order of 12 but it looks like they finally sold out after a few days. Bummer.

IMG_0798.JPG

• Like 8

1 hour ago, terrymc4677 said:

10259 Winter Village Station x24. 20% off / $64 each Walmart.com deal from the other day.

Train stations and the Winter Village theme have always done well for me. Combine the two and this set is a safe bet to do well once retired. 20% isn't a great discount, but the winter sets rarely get discounted unless you have a Lego store nearby and they are trying to move them after the season is over. Even then it's usually only 30%. 

I just tried to place another order of 12 but it looks like they finally sold out after a few days. Bummer.

IMG_0798.JPG

I think they sold out that same day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

I think they sold out that same day.

congratulations.. it just always amazes me that these "characters" buying these sets at elevatated price from you (or anybody)  - are just so ILLITERATE to get it in in the first line from the store.. ? That truly says a lot about their IQ level.. 

congratulations.. it just always amazes me that these "characters" buying these sets at elevatated price from you (or anybody)  - are just so ILLITERATE to get it in in the first line from the store.. ? That truly says a lot about their IQ level.. 
Some people don't think hunting for deals is worth their time or a few (tens of) dollars, and just buy stuff when they need it or like it. Don't ask me how I know ....
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

Yeah!  I'm confused, but I'm hip to the whole scene man.

Here's to feeling good, all the time...
NguJTAq.gif

• Like 2