Various Argos shenanigans.

• 12 Battle Packs 7.99 each
  • 90 Batman Series 2 93p each average
  • 63 Series 17 48p average
  • 7 Baseplates 1.99
  • 16 Ninjago Movie City Chase 6.99
  • 16 Ninjago Movie Piranha Attack 6.99
  • 36 Spinjitzu training 1.99
  • 27 Ninjago Movie maker (whatever that is) totally free!

That's going to be a fun time at the fast track counter, assuming they don't cancel them. Eventually ran out of small stuff at my two locals. £1500 retail for just over £500.

Was tempted to do similar but just don't have enough faith in those Ninjago sets. City Chase seems the best, though, based on contents.

I picked up Ninjago sets for me and also a few battle packs and batman minifigs, as well as baseplates and some Cars sets.

Edited by Lego Benito
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Lego Benito said:

Was tempted to do similar but just don't have enough faith in those Ninjago sets. City Chase seems the best, though, based on contents.

I picked up Ninjago sets for me and also a few battle packs and batman minifigs, as well as baseplates and some Cars sets.

How did you get the batman minifigs so cheap?

Decided to drop by TRU in the evening to see if there was any coupons left from earlier in the day. sure enough, there was a giant stack by customer service. went on a scavenger hunt and picked these up with my 20% off gift cards (of course the discount didn't come off at the register, they had to override)

x6 Ayesha's Revenge $14.49 each

x2 The Milano vs. The Abilisk $23.99 each

Then used a $10 reward on:

x1 Riverside Raid $3.98

x1 4×4 with Catamaran $12.98

ended up being $6.00 for both of those after reward and DGC.

Not too shabby

• Like 4

Went into local Lego store today looking to buy my first Saturn V to get the dog and 60th anniversary promo. Decided to beat the crowds and get there early. Instead of getting the Saturn V, I walked out with the below. All at half price with the exception of the BrickHeadz. All boxes were minty with the exception of one hover tank which I will use for parts since I needed the mini figure. Had to do three trips. Already flipped two of the year of the dog promos for £25 each. Will be popping down again first thing tomorrow since they said that any returns will immediately be put out first thing in morning and offered at 50% off.

BABA4D2B-8562-4839-8EA9-B02A4ABFCC76.jpeg

Edited by Cheese
  • Like 7