What Lego set did you buy today?

5 hours ago, silmon said:

I've found some LEGO - 10226 Sopwith Camel - on the shelf.... MISB
I'm thinking about buy all of them...
Do You think it'd be a good investment?

Just look here: http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=10226-1

It's more or less stagnant. There's hardly any interest in this set and it's priced around RRP here in Europe. Only in the US it did a bit better post EOL, but there it's not climbing either and the used value is declining.

• Like 2

Went to legoland today and purchased a dozen banana suit guys and penguin boys. At the till they had them by the box load, which each bag individually numbered to let people know what was inside so they didn't get duplicates!! How nice. Shame I didn't go a month ago and grab a load of buzz from the Disney series (which was no where in sight btw)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redghostx said:

Every week Kmart gives me $8 off 20 or $10 off of 30 or something stupid so I keep buying road baseplates or regular baseplates.  I'm very happy with Road baseplates at 35% off after tax.

Today was another two straight/crossroads for an even $20 shipped with $2+ back in points. 

I'm about to switch to road plates after filing up on baseplates.

• Like 1

My first post. I'm new at this and more of a collector buying the sets that my kids and I like. Today I got sucked into the 20% off Star Wars sets at Toys R Us. Walked out with 75096 - Sith Infiltrator, 75142 - Homing Spider Droid, 75137 - Carbon-Freezing Chamber, 75092 - Naboo Starfighter, and 75140 - Resistance Troop Transporter. Then went to Target because they had 75139 - Battle on Takodana for less. While I was there I saw that they had the 75917 - Raptor Rampage on clearance for $34.98, so I went ahead an picked it up. I guess I have taken care of upcoming birthdays and Christmas. I need to cool my jets after getting the Disney Castle last weekend. Thanks for all the information and insight.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Hierhess said:

My first post. I'm new at this and more of a collector buying the sets that my kids and I like. Today I got sucked into the 20% off Star Wars sets at Toys R Us. Walked out with 75096 - Sith Infiltrator, 75142 - Homing Spider Droid, 75137 - Carbon-Freezing Chamber, 75092 - Naboo Starfighter, and 75140 - Resistance Troop Transporter. Then went to Target because they had 75139 - Battle on Takodana for less. While I was there I saw that they had the 75917 - Raptor Rampage on clearance for $34.98, so I went ahead an picked it up. I guess I have taken care of upcoming birthdays and Christmas. I need to cool my jets after getting the Disney Castle last weekend. Thanks for all the information and insight.

Welcome to the forums .

have fun building