What Lego set did you buy today?

5958-1    MUMMY'S TOMB 
5988-1    THE TEMPLE OF ANUBIS
6088-1    ROBBER'S RETREAT 
6093-1    FLYING NINJA FORTRESS
6089-1    STONE TOWER BRIDGE

$275. All used but in pretty great condition. These are the sets I actually remember from when I was a kid. Pretty excited :D

I had some ninja castle too around 1999-2001, but I can't remember, hopefully this'll jog my memory

2015-05-16 17.58.21.jpg

• Like 1

I had a $15 in surprise points offer when you spend $70 at KMart.  Other coupons seemed to disable the surprise points, so it was a good time to cash in some points I had banked. I picked up a few more City vehicles, since I only had a couple more days to use them and I wanted to buy something already on sale. 

4 x Tow Truck & 1 x Snow Plow for about $7 each.

$915 CAD lot. Not sure it was a great deal but oh well I wanted most of these and the others I can part out or sell. Opened the R2-D2 to verify contents. Love this little guy.. Gotta make him later! Girlfriend immediately asked to open him, but.. started to back out after asking how big it is

10225 UCS R2-D2
79018 The Lonely Mountain
9476 The Orc Forge
79016 Attack on Laketown
70165 Ultra Agents Mission HQ
70170 Ultra Agents UltraCopter vs Antimatter
31036 Toy and Grocery Shop
9490 Droid Escape
75018 JEK-14’s Stealth Starfighter
70146 Flying Phoenix Fire Temple

2015-05-17 12.28.14.jpg

8 Xmen Sentinels for $35 marked down at walmart.  cashier forgot to ring up one so only paid for 7 - yeeee-haw.  not an instance of me telling here the wrong number.  was an instance of her getting distracted by her colleague asking some question mid-swipe and then when she finished her move, it was to put the box into a bag, not to scan.   jedi mind tricks in action.  much fist pumping in the parking lot.  YEAH BABY!

5 more Microfighter MF's from same walmart for $7.

2 more cases of Simpson minifigures arrived from amazon.fr deal 2 weeks ago.

lugging around 2 completely destroyed may the 4th white bag of death disaster mos eisley cantina's that i can't seem ta find in stock at any of the targets i pass by to get a replacement.

Edited by cladner

Had time to kill since my boss was out of the office today. Went to Target and found two unsearched S12 boxes and smooshed eight piggy guys. Also found another S13 unicorn girl to add to the stash. Damn hot dog guys are so hard to come by unless you get there right after they put out the box.

8 Xmen Sentinels for $35 marked down at walmart.  cashier forgot to ring up one so only paid for 7 - yeeee-haw.  not an instance of me telling here the wrong number.  was an instance of her getting distracted by her colleague asking some question mid-swipe and then when she finished her move, it was to put the box into a bag, not to scan.   jedi mind tricks in action.  much fist pumping in the parking lot.  YEAH BABY!

​All I'm going to say is "karma".

• Like 3