What Lego set did you buy today?

​Not sure where you are located, but those 9515 are good buys for around $100.

​I am in Canada. I am waiting for the next Star Wars 20% off to load up on them. They said that stash has been sitting there since Xmas, so I am not worry about it disappearing.

​Nice.  I saw that lot.  Good job.

One day I will write up some articles about the art of buying from the ShopGoodwill site.  I can be hit or miss with them sometimes.  I've gotten some gems, and I've gotten some duds.

Same here.  It's a double edged sword. They aren't the best (or flat out don't care) about sorting out any non-Lego pieces, but at the same time, they aren't the best at picking out LEGO value. I was surprised to see a sand green LEGO vase (their description) selling for over 400.00.....until I realized it was hundreds of pieces to the Statue of Liberty. 

Speaking of Goodwills, got a complete 76023 TUMBLER at a local B&M Goodwill today for 100.00.  The box was beat to hell, so they let me open it to see if it was complete.  Everything was still sealed.  The lady said they got it in a bundle of stuff they got from Target, as Target gives away a lot of their overstock to Goodwill.  Another local Goodwill had about 15-20 JOKER STEAMROLLERS a couple of months ago...also from Target for 20.00.

• Like 1

​Did you happen to get these at discovery centre? were there any other polybags of interest if so!?

PR at Discovery (CP available too but no PS), actually they didn't have chima polybag for my son so I had to go to TRU.   I am not up to date with polybag values but didn't see much of interest to me personally.   Ninjago, creator stuff...friends, not much else I remember.   

Speaking of Goodwills, got a complete 76023 TUMBLER at a local B&M Goodwill today for 100.00.  The box was beat to hell, so they let me open it to see if it was complete.  Everything was still sealed.  The lady said they got it in a bundle of stuff they got from Target, as Target gives away a lot of their overstock to Goodwill.  Another local Goodwill had about 15-20 JOKER STEAMROLLERS a couple of months ago...also from Target for 20.00.

​Great find on the Tumbler, and I hope you bought yourself a couple of the Steamrollers for good measure. I usually swing by the two Goodwill's in my location, but never find much of anything. Best I've got has been a Super Secret Police Dropship (70815) for $40. And, a Pink Brick Box (5585), opened, but with about 35% more pieces for $4. 

I'll keep trying though . . . 

​I stop by a Goodwill every so often right beside a Target and they never have jack. Go figure...

I found four Mixels all being a dollar each with one odd exception tagged as $2 for some reason which didn't make any sense to me. I mean the employee had to print out the labels and set the price in the system so what was that oddity about? Still being less than half was one heck of a deal. Honestly had I found a full box of Mixels for half, I probably would have bought the whole thing or at least made a few complete sets.

Also went ahead to purchase The Ender Dragon by price matching Amazon at Target for the $55.99 as it was the last set from the first wave I liked but didn't have yet and figured the $14 off would be the best we would see (unless you are one of the lucky few who live near a Meijer up north). I won't be bothering to get The Mine as the price seems high for what is offered plus what is there just seems the same as the others except perhaps at a larger scale. Maybe if it hit a deep discount I would buy that but I am looking forward to the upcoming second wave more.

• Like 1

I don't know I am on the right topic here but would wonder does anyone know there is a limited on the quantity on my purchase? I know normally I can only max purchase 2 at the same time. But just found out today I bought 2X76031 last week at $29.99 and got delivered, today I saw Amazon has stock at the same price just now and tried to buy 2 more when I was trying to check out and was denied and said I have bought to my max. quantity which I think were 2 I bought last week (coz I didn't buy any at amazon before). However, I did buy few Ecto-1 by few separate transaction online just don't why my order for 76031 was not accepted by amazon today. Does anyone has this kind of experience? 

​I stop by a Goodwill every so often right beside a Target and they never have jack. Go figure...

​All the Goodwills here don't even accept Lego when I try to donate some. No wonder they never have any. Some company policy about Lego and necessary warnings and what not. Crazy world.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting about the Kmart mobile coupons last night exciter1! I was able to get a LEGO city atv patrol (60065) for $1.96, an ultra agents spyclops infiltration (70166) for $4.99, and I used some surprise points and another one of those coupons to get the avengers hydra showdown (76030) for $4.99 

• Like 2

Found a Fallingwater at a Barnes and Noble, paid with 15% discount and 10% member card. The box had the typical B&N wear, plus an abused corner, but I'm not finding these anywhere else. 

Also grabbed a Snowspeeder and Death Star Trooper battle pack for $7 at Kmart after coupon and points (20 off 30 and 15,000 points from other promotions).

Edited by Tgnmonster