What Lego set did you buy today?

I have been waiting to find the Palace Cinema at my local Lego Store and they finally had a random shipment in stock so I picked it up... apparently they had a shipment of Pet Shops come in the same day, but they were gone in a matter of hours...

Edited by lanhambr
Mistype

I have been waiting to find the Palace Cinema at my local Lego Store and they finally had a random shipment in stock so I picked it up... apparently they had a shipment of Pet Shops come in the same day, but they were gone in a matter of hours...

​The PS has been marked for death.

Man, I am so stoked.  I found a bunch of 70817 Batman and Super Angry Kitty Attack sets for $3.58 each marked down from $9.99 and 60042 High Speed Police Chase for $5.98 marked down from $19.99.  I bought 10 of the Batman and 4 of the High Speed Chase sets.  I am debating if I should get more of the Batman/Unikitty sets.  I know that the market is saturated with Batman but for $3.58 I just couldn't pass on these sets.  Even if I sold them at MSRP which is $9.99, I'll double my money and then some.  It all depends on demand though.  Does anyone have any thoughts on this?  I know the Double Decker Couch is a killer set with way more minifigs but I think this one is decent as well.  I tried uploading a picture but there is a problem uploading it for some reason.

• Like 2

Man, I am so stoked.  I found a bunch of 70817 Batman and Super Angry Kitty Attack sets for $3.58 each marked down from $9.99 and 60042 High Speed Police Chase for $5.98 marked down from $19.99.  I bought 10 of the Batman and 4 of the High Speed Chase sets.  I am debating if I should get more of the Batman/Unikitty sets.  I know that the market is saturated with Batman but for $3.58 I just couldn't pass on these sets.  Even if I sold them at MSRP which is $9.99, I'll double my money and then some.  It all depends on demand though.  Does anyone have any thoughts on this?  I know the Double Decker Couch is a killer set with way more minifigs but I think this one is decent as well.  I tried uploading a picture but there is a problem uploading it for some reason.

​That is a prime candidate to part out the figs and sell them separately

• Like 1

​Nice find!  Where did you pick those up at?

• Like 1