Retiring Soon - open speculation

25 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

You just lost all of your credibility :P

You have not been on this forum long enough, have you? :drag:

Are you "God" on here or is that somebody else? I'm only guessing as you've posted a lot. Since you're a mod, can you please do some clearing up, the witch-hunters have made their points and worked hard, bless 'em. It's your call as it doesn't really bother me at all.

3 hours ago, redcell said:

If you don't believe me and think I'm trying to game the competition, then it seems like the smart thing to do would be to buy as many Central Perks as you can afford.  Why don't you do that and see how well it works out for you.

And, for the record, you really don't know what you're talking about so you should stop pretending like you do.

I don't know what I'm talking about lol I've never even acted like I do.  Your the one who's blinding saying certain sets aren't going with no hard facts to back it up with.

Also just to point out that a lot of your posts are worded like your some sort of superior being to the rest of us, this one above included. I have noticed the way you've shut down people rudely in the past about questions etc with this superior being knowledge. 

Your right I don't know much regarding Lego and I'll happily admit that. Tbh though your words to me mean nothing and it's almost funny to see how people try to put others down on the internet. 

38 minutes ago, raulaco said:

I don't know what I'm talking about lol I've never even acted like I do.  

Well, there was this:

"I will say this again nobody except the really high up members of the lego group know which set is going or coming, they are heavily guarded secrets. These people wont be posting on brickpicker or any other forums as it wouldn't be worth there time to do so."

39 minutes ago, raulaco said:

Your the one who's blinding saying certain sets aren't going with no hard facts to back it up with.

There's a difference between not revealing one's source and not having a source.

40 minutes ago, raulaco said:

Also just to point out that a lot of your posts are worded like your some sort of superior being to the rest of us, this one above included.

Please don't misunderstand me...I was not going for "I'm a superior being" in my last post...that was 100% abrasive a-hole.

45 minutes ago, raulaco said:

Tbh though your words to me mean nothing and it's almost funny to see how people try to put others down on the internet. 

Two things here.  First, you sure spend a lot of time responding to words that mean nothing to you.  Second, there is a certain irony in you bemoaning people trying to put others down on the internet while trying to put others down on the internet...well done on that one!

• Like 3

The articles describing how Ebay execs went full on crazy over a couple of mom & pop bloggers...have me doubting that high ups in large corporations "don't care"  about a measly internet forum.

How well guarded the LEGO retirement list/schedule is ...is pretty darn amazeballz in this current day and age. Really the only way to mitigate "leaks" is to have an anti-leak practice of disseminating false info to cover-up the real info.  Do I think LEGO is this smart...that's like asking do I think Trump is this smart?  

Mis-information is the bane of the modern social media Era...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BorderTerrier said:

Are you "God" on here or is that somebody else? I'm only guessing as you've posted a lot. Since you're a mod, can you please do some clearing up, the witch-hunters have made their points and worked hard, bless 'em. It's your call as it doesn't really bother me at all.

1. This thread literally has the word SPECULATION on the title.

2. And here I thought the Brits had good sense of humour.... ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, raulaco said:

Your right I don't know much regarding Lego and I'll happily admit that. Tbh though your words to me mean nothing and it's almost funny to see how people try to put others down on the internet. 

As a non-native speaker, you lost me right here. I really don't know where all the aggresion comes from, if this site/thread/posting does not mean nothing to you, why do you even bother to visit the site. Farewell! Goodbye!

For the members who are fairly new and dont' know this forum.. most of the longtime members here have provided fairly honest information.  There really isn't much of the bs trying to hurt the competition here.  From sharing codes/coupons for shipping materials,  dealing with SNAD cases from ebay, walmart clearance, dealing with scammers, all the information I have received from posts or PMs have been immensely useful.  For those who feel this forum is full of arrogant false spewing info, they should just go to another forum... my two cents...

Also redcell is a koolkat!

unnamed.jpg

Edited by thelovemachine
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1