Retiring Soon - open speculation

10 minutes ago, mudcatsfan said:

nice! now it just has to be cleaned out from 1000 barnes& nobles across the country.

aka the architecture zombie retirement march 

The Architectures reselling here in UK (for me anyway) have been rubbish this year. The Berlin’s/Venice that retired in 2017 were so much better. Not bothering with this range at moment.

i have some 21030s but being in uk will expect them now to be good door wedges or book stops - sorry prob bit too negative.

52 minutes ago, Yellow Castle said:

The Architectures reselling here in UK (for me anyway) have been rubbish this year. The Berlin’s/Venice that retired in 2017 were so much better. Not bothering with this range at moment.

i have some 21030s but being in uk will expect them now to be good door wedges or book stops - sorry prob bit too negative.

i just wanna know when liberty is going.

4 hours ago, Yellow Castle said:

If you got it for 50% off, which was doable in the EU, you will be fine, but i think the set will have a hard time passing 200€ here

1 hour ago, marcinj said:

From last news 75953 should be gone but the great hall will stay 1 more year. Don't know if that didnt changed. Hope Hall is gone this year too.

what news ? please, don't go breaking my heart.  ?

I just thought 75950(Aragog in the Forbidden Forest) , 75951,(Grindelwald's Escape) , 75952(Newt's Case of Magical Creatures ) and 75964 (calendar) .

I more & more have the feeling that after Saturn retires, people will offload tons and tons at retail price, it'll hit 150, finally some will start to make a decent profit & TLG will close the gates with a remake ASAP.

I shouldn't have bought so many, there were safer options.

Edited by elmaslıefendi

3 minutes ago, elmaslıefendi said:

I more & more have the feeling that after Saturn retires, people will offload tons and tons at retail price, it'll hit 150, finally some will start to make a decent profit & TLG will close the gates with a remake ASAP.

I think you are wrong. I think there is a much higher probability of another Space Shuttle before this is remade.

• Like 1