Retiring Soon - open speculation

So the Saturn V hasn't really been on my radar until this thread. Is $102 a good investment price for this? Thx. 
Amazon sold the Saturn V last year for $79 on Black Friday. That's the lowest price I can recall for it. Not sure it will get that low again anywhere, but I would be willing to bet it goes lower than $102 sometime before the end of the year. Tomorrow when SaH offers the GWP would be a good time to get it too. A $20 Gingerbread house and $5 in VIP points brings the price down nicely.
  • Thanks 1

I think this time next year I will wish that I had a closet full of 75259 20th Anniversary Snowspeeders at a $20 to $25 average cost.  They have been $20.99 a lot, but only online with limits.  If they were at brick & mortar retail with no limit, I would really load up on them.

6 minutes ago, cobrakai said:

I think this time next year I will wish that I had a closet full of 75259 20th Anniversary Snowspeeders at a $20 to $25 average cost.  They have been $20.99 a lot, but only online with limits.  If they were at brick & mortar retail with no limit, I would really load up on them.

The little Dropship is the winner here. At least 2 x retail already.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, cobrakai said:

45 minutes ago, Furious_george said:

The little Dropship is the winner here. At least 2 x retail already.

That's fascinating to me because The prices for previous generation snow speeders are always extremely low.

You can get the last version or the version before that or the version before that for slightly above retail.

Also the  Imperial troop Carrier from a few years ago with 4 storm troopers I thought would be a slam dunk winner but that 1 barely sells for more than $20.

Clearly the difference is those 20th anniversary figures but I just don't see those reissue sets doing as well as other options right now.

Happy to be proven wrong though!

29 minutes ago, mudcatsfan said:

That's fascinating to me because The prices for previous generation snow speeders are always extremely low.

You can get the last version or the version before that or the version before that for slightly above retail.

Also the  Imperial troop Carrier from a few years ago with 4 storm troopers I thought would be a slam dunk winner but that 1 barely sells for more than $20.

Clearly the difference is those 20th anniversary figures but I just don't see those reissue sets doing as well as other options right now.

Happy to be proven wrong though!

Dropship 75262 was hard to get here, hence the rarity and price. Same as Trex Transport 75933. Falling off the shelves in other parts of the world , but rare here for some reason.

11 minutes ago, elmaslıefendi said:

It's actually 25%. Put 3 in cart on GALERIA.DE and apply a 15€ coupon = 45 for 3, 15 a piece. 

The question is: Is it worth buying these? I promised I wouldn't touch anything Star Wars, especially 25% off, brrrr.

tenor.png

Edited by Val-E
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Furious_george said:

Dropship 75262 was hard to get here, hence the rarity and price. Same as Trex Transport 75933. Falling off the shelves in other parts of the world , but rare here for some reason.

I would really love to know in which part of this world was 75933 T-rex not just falling off the shelves but readily available not to mention with any discount.. truly.. one of the EU LEGO factories is literally just around the corner (cca 20 km far) and still this particular set is nowhere to get..  Heard from the factory workers it wont available until the January.

Edited by crayxlp

24 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

I would really love to know in which part of this world was 75933 T-rex not just falling off the shelves but readily available not to mention with any discount.. truly.. one of the EU LEGO factories is literally just around the corner (cca 20 km far) and still this particular set is nowhere to get..  Heard from the factory workers it wont available until the January.

We had it 30% off at TRU last month and Amazon price matched. Sold out now, though.

4 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

damned,, TRU does not have a single shop in this country.. 

Difficult to get here also. Only available at LEGO Shop at Home for first year , then had short limited run at 1 retailer. Took me the entire life cycle of the set to get the numbers I have at discount. Took some imagination to get that discount too.  

• Haha 1