I have no shame - 70900 Joker Balloon Escape

all abroad the train to hell - 40262 Xmas Train

This is your conductor speaking  -  60154 Bus Station

Where do I collect my prize?

Edited by Val-E
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Infiltrator said:

Hi folks!

I've been in a Lego brand store in Austria and they have following sets marked with a Tag as "retired soon" (Auslaufmodell 2018). The shop assistant told me that this should be mostly the final decision otherwise it will lure the customers with false information to buy the sets and that is forbidden.
However, I took photos but I'm sure that I haven't got all of them photographed. Sorry for the bad pic quality but I was in a hurry.
Here is the list:
10243 - Parisian Restaurant
10246 - Detective's Office
10247 - Ferris Wheel
21310 - Old Fishing Store
21312 - Women of NASA
71042 - Silent Mary
75060 - Slave I
75144 - Snowspeeder
75827 - Ghostbusters HQ
Hope this helps a little bit?!

20181029_155057.jpg

You wrote:

But on the photo it clearly shows 10246 DO and 10251 BB to be retiring. It doesn't say 10243 PR is going out... ;) 

2 minutes ago, Haay said:

You wrote:

But on the photo it clearly shows 10246 DO and 10251 BB to be retiring. It doesn't say 10243 PR is going out... ;) 

Yes, you are right - it's the 10251 - Brick Bank!
My mistake, but the 10243 - Parisian Restaurant is also exiting. I missed to photograph that.
Thank you for correcting the mistake. I didn't even recognize that 10251 is marked. Maybe also a poor seller?
It was marked up to 120€ on LEGO Shop at Home for 3 days last year afaik?!

13 minutes ago, Haay said:

Interesting, that's new information for me. So we're going to have three modular buildings all retiring this season. WOW!

I can't imagine that three modulars are retiring. I still think that some will stay. 10243 & 1246 seem to be the right candidates for retirement?!

Edited by Infiltrator

4 minutes ago, Infiltrator said:

I can't imagine that three modulars are retiring. I still think that some will stay. 10243 & 1246 seem to be the right candidates for retirement?!

Brick Bank is supposedly a poor seller. Or maybe LEGO wants to go a new direction with the Modulars, and use the Diner's 1950s design as cue for the upcoming Modulars. So the pre-WW2 designed buildings like BB, DO, PR are simply all finished... ? We'll have to see, haven't we? ;) 

11 minutes ago, Haay said:

Brick Bank is supposedly a poor seller. Or maybe LEGO wants to go a new direction with the Modulars, and use the Diner's 1950s design as cue for the upcoming Modulars. So the pre-WW2 designed buildings like BB, DO, PR are simply all finished... ? We'll have to see, haven't we? ;) 

he didn't post a photo of PR.

Well according to the LEGO Christmas magazine that came through post last week PR looks to be staying and DO definitely going.

I don’t know if my money is on BB.....should we bank on it? Sorry poor pun?

On the Architecture tip, any idea on those heading into sunset? Chicago as mentioned further up post and also SaH had it in sale while back. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yellow Castle said:

Well according to the LEGO Christmas magazine that came through post last week PR looks to be staying and DO definitely going.

I don’t know if my money is on BB.....should we bank on it? Sorry poor pun?

On the Architecture tip, any idea on those heading into sunset? Chicago as mentioned further up post and also SaH had it in sale while back. 

Hmm, I'm thinking about buying some 21019 Eiffel Towers because they hit the lifespan of the Big Ben (21013). Any ideas of a 21019 retirement?
I didn't hear any rumors of architecture sets retiring. ?