Retiring Soon - open speculation

5 minutes ago, Mos_Eisley said:

Town Hall retired out of order. 

So what you want to do to always be prepared is buy 4 or 5 of every exclusive, every month. That way by the time they retire you'll have your target of 50-60 of each safely tucked away. 

I thought 99 of everything was Standard Operating Procedure these days - did I miss the memo?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mos_Eisley said:

So what you want to do to always be prepared is buy 4 or 5 of every exclusive, every month. That way by the time they retire you'll have your target of 50-60 of each safely tucked away. 

ha.  that's a good way to tie up ample cash for a long time w/ smallish returns in the long run ;)

• Like 3

Right, I'll take a chunk out from my retirement funds to complete such a transaction...

7 hours ago, Mos_Eisley said:

That sounds like the Emazing strategy

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, micbelt said:

I originally thought so, but there are so many at every target around me. I would definitely wait for a markdown.

That the Dr strange one?

Just now, Legojona said:

That the Dr strange one?

It is, I see after a quick Google. Would be nice to also mention it if you mention a number.

• Like 1

Same here. My target has like 9 of them. Im just curious if it could do as well as Deadpool, granted not as popular or attractive set and character.  Also have 27 75103 First Order Transporter @ 30%off. Hoping they stick around to at least 50% off. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

Generally discounted gift cards/rewards points, but it is usually things that aren't widely available/replicable. With Target it could be a friend/family member with an employee discount and red card 5%.

Ok great! Thank you so much for the explanation :)

So, almost 3 months after SAH Xmas sale, the following sets are  notably still in stock:

41122 Tree house

76046 Heroes of Justice

75140 Troop Transporter

70590 Airjitzu Battle Grounds

70327 Nexo King Mech

Worth pointing out that all these sets are 2016 releases so sales must have been poor for them to have a) been discontinued b: not  reached retired status even at 50% off.

1 hour ago, Val-E said:

So, almost 3 months after SAH Xmas sale, the following sets are  notably still in stock:

41122 Tree house

76046 Heroes of Justice

75140 Troop Transporter

70590 Airjitzu Battle Grounds

70327 Nexo King Mech

not  reached retired status even at 50% off

Even at 50%  I wouldn't buy one of those perhaps at 90% off next Xmas

2 hours ago, Loghamel said:

I would buy every 41122 and 70327 I could find @ 50% off.  I can guarantee you will not find either of those at any percentage off next Xmas here in the states.

I am pretty sure I would find both not at 90%e as that was exageration but I still expect to see them there.