LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

1 hour ago, Captain_Obvious said:

@Pseudoty Thanks for the alert on Ninjago City!

We have a new section of rewards for submitting a 25-second homemade Star Wars movie. Looks like they're all digital rewards save for the Film Festival Poster -- I believe that's a physical poster you get along with a digital "Wallpaper"? I'm down. Been trying to find the motivation to do my first full-length stop animation clip and this might do it. Kill two birds with one stone.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/themes/star-wars/lego-star-wars-anniversary

image.thumb.png.b40abee72748b4f2a1bc52c2f6a6d1b1.png

image.png.0e79713e69db51a1ae186aeccf35617b.png

The last line seems to suggest you have to print the poster yourself.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, legorunner said:

I thought the new Houses of the World Flower Shop was supposed to start today - did it already sell out, or did it never start today after all? 

it did,  was adding earlier,  did some odd stuff earlier too where it wouldn't add,  would empty cart out then add more in and worked.  

• Like 1

is there a second round later this year on the flower shop seems like they are running the same playbook of very few online the first time

also anyone know about the ninjago micro gwp if it doesnt sell out they are taking it off the store never to come back ? seems strange unless it will run out for sure

1 hour ago, starwarsxpress said:

also anyone know about the ninjago micro gwp if it doesnt sell out they are taking it off the store never to come back ? seems strange unless it will run out for sure

This looks new to me:

“Redemption Limit Reached for This Period”

“This reward ends on Sunday, March 31, 2024.”

So maybe if they have them left there will be opportunity to grab another. 

1 hour ago, starwarsxpress said:

is there a second round later this year on the flower shop seems like they are running the same playbook of very few online the first time

Probably but don’t know for sure. They have removed the Flower Shop from the “Offers & Sales” splash page 

My local store said they ran out early this morning.  I’m guessing they just didn’t make many. I know March 1 is a lot of new Lego sets but you also have eBay offering 20% off coupon this afternoon I would think the sales are not stellar, but who knows. I’ve got to decide whether I want to buy one aftermarket or not. 🙂  

43 minutes ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

has the ninjago award sold out yet?

If you click on it, even if you already claimed it, it does not show as "Sold Out" yet. Try it compared to Wonders of the world that is "Sold Out" once again. 

• Like 1

Noticed the Stranger Things journal finally sold out. It was the cheapest in the theme to get as everything else has skyrocketed. Hard to believe I can get $250+ for my Castle Byers in-store build. Totally worth the embarrassment of getting pushed around by the 8 year olds at the time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/1/2024 at 2:36 PM, starwarsxpress said:

They updated the listing. Now to decide if I sell the one that arrives today hoping to get another to have the complete series. 

Redemption Limit Reached for This Period

You can earn more of this reward starting
Monday, April 1, 2024 at 12:00 AM!

IMG_2131.jpeg

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

They updated the listing. Now to decide if I sell the one that arrives today hoping to get another to have the complete series. 

Redemption Limit Reached for This Period

You can earn more of this reward starting
Monday, April 1, 2024 at 12:00 AM!

IMG_2131.jpeg

interesting. me thinks they may have made a few of these.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

It’s back:

IMG_2132.png

buying a $200 mario set + flower shop + double points is almost enough to get a ninjago gwp next order.  that's a deal : )
of course it now says 299 days till it expires on the ninjago gwp and it doesnt say unlocks in any days @pseudoty at least on my account

49 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

buying a $200 mario set + flower shop + double points is almost enough to get a ninjago gwp next order.  that's a deal : )
of course it now says 299 days till it expires on the ninjago gwp and it doesnt say unlocks in any days @pseudoty at least on my account

Did you already redeem a code for Micro Ninjago City? If not that is probably the reason for the difference. 

21 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Did you already redeem a code for Micro Ninjago City? If not that is probably the reason for the difference. 

yep I redeemed it shortly after you posted that morning.  Mine doesn't show any unlock coming.  It does show 299 days left now instead of a few : )  although I dont have enough points to redeem it again so that may be the difference

• Like 1