LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

On 11/21/2023 at 1:11 AM, wegj15 said:

Has anyone successfully submitted a Target receipt from online to get VIP points? Any tips? Every time I've done it I've been denied. Thanks

On 11/21/2023 at 6:59 AM, Pseudoty said:

I haven’t done any since 8/30 so thanks for the reminder. I just did a bunch so will see if any fail but I just go to Target online order history and generate an invoice. On my iPad I have to hold it lengthwise to capture the order # and total on the same print screen. Then I just upload the photo. Hope that made sense tired after that Eagles win last night. 

So the last one failed because I purchased different sets on one receipt and the invoice is too long to show the order number at the top and the total at the bottom. 

IMG_1869.png

29 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

I was wondering if anyone got their rewards points from last weeks 2xvip weekend?   I made two orders last week, and should have over 6000 points added to my account, but so far nothing has shown up.  Kinda frustrating because I'd like to use them on the loop coaster deal that is currently going on.

my orders that shipped have almost posted faster than normal same day that they shipped from last weekend of course I placed shortly after midnight for the 2 x vip but it worked hope it comes through for you soon : )

On 11/24/2023 at 2:23 PM, fossilrock said:

I was wondering if anyone got their rewards points from last weeks 2xvip weekend?   I made two orders last week, and should have over 6000 points added to my account, but so far nothing has shown up.  Kinda frustrating because I'd like to use them on the loop coaster deal that is currently going on.

I've received mine, but I'm unsure how many should be there with the weird conversion.

How many codes can be redeemed at one time?

55 minutes ago, spener90 said:

I appreciate that these gimmicks have largely appeared to be rejected by everyone. 

The 1 gwp/promo code per order kept me away from these.  I collect key chain fobs for fun---no profit in it.  but I didn't order a single one 'cause of the high gwp thresholds and the 1 gwp code per order limit.  I blew my budget early on two large orders.  If instead I had spread them across multiple $50 orders, I would have ordered a few. 

High gwp thresholds? or plentiful small add-ons?  pick one.

10 hours ago, SpaceFan9 said:

The 1 gwp/promo code per order kept me away from these.  I collect key chain fobs for fun---no profit in it.  but I didn't order a single one 'cause of the high gwp thresholds and the 1 gwp code per order limit.  I blew my budget early on two large orders.  If instead I had spread them across multiple $50 orders, I would have ordered a few. 

High gwp thresholds? or plentiful small add-ons?  pick one.

the software code is already there that they can take multiple vip vouchers but only one promo per order and the coupons they offer off a set during sales are treated as a promo.  They just have to change the programming code around a bit but they haven't.  I personally don't believe it will change.  That's giving up sales LOL.