LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

52 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

Up now. Lol, 7 access codes in my email . . . and no indication what code goes to which set!

I reply/forward the emails to myself and change the subject so I can easily find which code(s) I want to use.  Very helpful during the mad rush times like tonight.

This is always a fun time of year.  With three modulars on their way out, I expect there will be a bit of a frenzy on those and some will get sold out either this week or next.  The Assembly Square members price isn't bad, although it's been out in the market for 7 years so im not sure how great on investment that will be especially over the next 3 to 4 years or so.  Personally, out of the 3 retiring modular buildings, I think police station probably has the most potential since it was only out for 3 years.  Sets that were out for that long usually hit the 3x from rrp mark in a few years.

4 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

Whats everyone going to buy for personal if anything ? ucs at at, bat shadow box, pac man, lion knight or something else fun ?  would love to hear your plans : )

Natural History Museum for the wife's modular collection plus something small to make sure the GWPs ship.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

anyone know, if ordered now, when it will ship to west coast (CA)?  I am traveling all next week and I don't want to have to worry about boxes sitting outside.

I live in the interior west and I almost always get my sets within a week.

30 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

Whats everyone going to buy for personal if anything ? ucs at at, bat shadow box, pac man, lion knight or something else fun ?  would love to hear your plans : )

I’m going for the police station with a bunch of pick a brick minifigures pieces that’s already in my cart, and then I’m doing a second order for the haunted house. 

• Like 2