Talking Stocks in 2021

jaisonline

1 minute ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Lol, I was waiting for GME to go back down to sub $50, but it actually went up to $195.  

I guess I am a bad gambler :dontknow:

Well, I was watching GME all last summer when it was around $2 / share.  Now they're finally doing some stuff that I think will help the company be profitable.  Oh, well; win some, lose some.

2 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

Well, I was watching GME all last summer when it was around $2 / share.  Now they're finally doing some stuff that I think will help the company be profitable.  Oh, well; win some, lose some.

Yeah, they must be doing something radical to move from $40 to $195 in less than 2 weeks. :P

I am still salty I did not buy at $40 or whatever $100+ range last week  :D

On 3/8/2021 at 12:56 PM, Darth_Raichu said:

It touched $210. I give up 🤦‍♂️

261 after hours today, I had a friend of mine yesterday tell me that there was still money to be made even if I bought in at $200 and I told him he was nuts.  Shows what I know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, zaphoid said:

261 after hours today, I had a friend of mine yesterday tell me that there was still money to be made even if I bought in at $200 and I told him he was nuts.  Shows what I know.

Psssh. Follow the WSB motto: Buy high, sell higher!

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, zaphoid said:

11 hours ago, TANV said:

Psssh. Follow the WSB motto: Buy high, sell higher!

$297  It touched the moon and is heading for outer space 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

$297  It touched the moon and is heading for outer space 🤦‍♂️

image.png.48ebce4c90ac0686bbaa3999697587ab.png

I'm more than quadruple my investment. I just keep adjusting my stop loss upwards for when it eventually crashes. 

Wish I would have been insane like the apes and YOLO'd, but I have more than enough to be happy with the return anyways. My Roth is happy anyways. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, brickvoyeur said:

image.png.48ebce4c90ac0686bbaa3999697587ab.png

I'm more than quadruple my investment. I just keep adjusting my stop loss upwards for when it eventually crashes. 

Wish I would have been insane like the apes and YOLO'd, but I have more than enough to be happy with the return anyways. My Roth is happy anyways. 

This didn't age well. Bailed out at ~300 during the first dip, will buy back in when it plateaus 

• Like 2

Alright, dumb question: What is stopping Gamestop from issuing more stocks at, let say, $100 price point ?

Likely the ongoing SEC and Justice dept. investigation into market manipulation and that no sane person would say that the company’s valuation at a staggering $17 billion is anywhere near reality.
  • Like 1